Here are the release notes for today’s update for Forza Motorsport 6: Apex:
• We have added a selection of curated community liveries to Apex. Players can select from these liveries from the Paint Car option in the game.
• Players now have the option to unlock framerate when Dynamic Optimization is set to Custom
• Players can now disable MSAA and Anisotropic Filtering when Dynamic Optimization is set to Custom
• Saved photos can now be shared through Driver Record > Forza Gallery
• We have addressed issue with cars not unlocking until you reload the car list
• Fixed issue where players would need to reload Career Tours to unlock Spotlight Events if they finished the career on an earlier play through
• Fixed issue where pins in the ‘Raptor Strike’ Career Tour event do not properly reset if a players uses rewind
• Fixed a case where some users are experiencing an ‘infinite’ loading screen when launching events
• Additional bug fixes
It appears that the game won’t unlock the framerate if I have my secondary 60Hz monitor connected. If I disconnect the secondary 60Hz monitor the framerate unlocks. (1x 1440p 144hz G-Sync monitor, 1x 1440p 60Hz monitor).
That’s quite annoying, it, I hope it’s not a UWP limitation.
i7 4770K @ 4.5Ghz
GTX 980 Ti @ 1470Mhz boost
Windows 10 build 10586
I can also attest that I am getting the stuttering still too. I also will note I’ve seen a few videos on Youtube, and quite a few of them also show the stuttering, so I don’t think it’s isolated, but there are a few of us that are more sensitive to it.
Does it work on Intel Iris Pro now? I tried about a week ago with my Retina MacBook Pro 15’’ but it threw up errors. I could proceed with PgUp but it would eventually crash anyway on the Ford GT screen. Of course I was running latest Intel drivers “ready for Forza Apex”.