Untame Wolf Gallery -- Updated 8-6-2015 -- Tribal Flame SLS AMG and Re-Works!

Hello everyone. Some of you may know me from FM4 but I’d guess most of you on FH2 have never heard of me. Anyway I thought I would start a Thread to post some of my Creations as I recently acquired FH2 (XBox One) and have been enjoying all aspects of it so far. The goal of this Thread will be to display my Creations (XBox One version). If you are still reading this, Thank you for your time and enjoy!

Tribal Flame themed Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG

Ford Mustang King Cobra

Fiat 8V Supersonic

Tribal themed 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLR MacLaren

This is my IGN 2013 Ford Focus ST Design Entry. The basics of this design originally started out on a 2003 Ford Focus I did a couple of weeks ago but evolved into this. I hope you enjoy it at least a little bit.

Here is the Inspiration for my IGNForza2015 Design Contest Entry, my 2003 Ford Focus RS Wide Body Design. I really like this Design but I think my IGN version is a wonderful evolution. Please don’t take my opinion as conceited as I’m certainly not the best artist, I’m just personally pleased with how they turned out.

Thanks for checking this out, I will be adding more Designs shortly as I have time to add photos of them.

Wolf

4 Likes

Great start on XBone mate and glad to see ya around again.

1 Like

Welcome to the darkside Wolf…MA HA HA HA. Just in case you didn’t know that was my evil laugh but anyway nice looking Focus Wolf.

1 Like

Thanks FA, its been a while since I’ve been on the Forums and I figured I’d show off some of my work.

Thanks x Double G, your encouragement from the original design on the 03’ Focus got me to improve it on the 2013 Focus and enter it into the IGN Design Contest. My fingers are crossed but there is some stiff competition so I won’t hold my breath for a win notification.

Wolf

Welcome to xbox one hope you enjoy your stay on this super active forum : ).
Your focus paint looks hot good luck with the comp hope we see more of your work…

1 Like

Thank you SMF. I’m enjoying my new XBOne and FH2 and will be on FM6 on Sept. 10th at 6 a.m. PST (or whatever the time is for those of us that preordered the digital version). Thanks again!

Wolf

Kudos on focus

1 Like

Focus looking good Wolf!!

1 Like

Thanks Hotrod and Elm! Your compliments are appreciated. =)

Wolf

Nice man!

1 Like

Cool focus! Keep it up man, now that we know we can import our paints into fm6 i kinda got the bug again myself :wink:

1 Like

Thanks Jim, good to see you here.

Thanks SnakeEyes, I’m a fan and collector of plenty of your work from FM4 and will be looking on FH2 and again in FM6 when that comes out. I had the same idea about getting some things done here and then moving them to FM6 when that comes out. I’m very happy they are bringing that capability back.

Thanks guys!

Wolf

1 Like

I thought I would add some Photos of the My Original 2003 Ford Focus RS Design that I based My IGNForza2015 Ford Focus ST Design off of.

I was going for a Wide Body look on this version with some added vents and scoops. I was having fun taking pics at night so I included them as well.
Thanks for viewing!

Wolf

1 Like

Nice focus…I want 1

1 Like

Thanks Onelap. Come on over to FH2 or FM6 (when it comes out of course) and grab yourself a copy of them as I plan on bringing them both to FM6. Stay tuned as I add to my Gallery.

Wolf

yeah stay tuned LOL i will be so get painting dont let [SH K] down LOL.

The game is so fun to play, I’m having a hard time actually spending time in the Paint Booth. I have a few designs that I am going to be finalizing shortly so I can add them to this Thread.

Thanks again for all the comments from everyone, it is most appreciated.

Wolf

Hmmm if I came there id have to kick your butt all over Europe…:smile:

1 Like

Challenge Accepted! Europe is a fun place and quite beautiful.

Wolf

Both Focus’s turned out good but I like the darker color of the contest entry Focus more. Nice work keep up with the painting.

1 Like