Unfortunately (and likely wrongfully) Banned from the Discord

So, while trying to locate the link to report users who cheat to get new cars early, I decided to check the official Discord and noticed I had been banned. I tried from the browser and was given the same message. Don’t know if staff actually deal with it on here, but I figured it was worth a shot.

Username is Jas.

1 Like

I didn’t want to report anyone in Forza, but still I have the same problem (I got banned on their discord for no reason given and no one even wrote to me about it) and my last message on their discord was like… half year ago? Back then I was asking something or someone, but I don’t even remember what. I also have no idea when I got banned because I noticed only now the absence of the Forza icon on the server list I am on.

1 Like

Enforcement action and enforcement related topics are not discussed on the official Forza forums. If you have questions or need to find out why an account or device may have Forza specific enforcement action please submit a ticket at https://support.forzamotorsport.net.

Please do not submit multiple tickets for the same inquiry as this will further delay any response as it adds to the queue.