Unable to sell duplicate FE cars in Auction House

Any reason why i cant sell FE edition cars in AH ? Is it working as intended, why is the reward for finishing elite championship the exact same FE cars as the normal campaign and why cant I sell the duplicates.

1 Like

you can’t sell any cars you get for free. If you buy a car (even discounted through levelling up), you can sell it, but if it didn’t cost you anything, your only option is to “remove” it from your garage

1 Like

There is something wrong, either its a bug or its just wrongfully implemented. I have not found any statement from T10 stating that you can only sell cars that youve not received for free. Then either there is a bug when you get the exact same FE cars when completing the elite championship as you get when finishing the normal championship. Because you cant sell these cars what is the point of receiving the exact same reward twice ?! Something is wrong here, either a bug with championship rewards because you get the exact same reward twice (maybe the rewards should be other cars), or something wrongfully implemented since you cannot sell or gift the extra cars. They way it works now it`s just wrong.

You shouldn’t have got the rewards twice, but if you’re a VIP member, the 4 “gift cars” that were awarded as an apology for stuffing up the VIP package so royally were all cars that were rewards for completing the elite championships, so yes, you’ll have two of those. Also, Turn 10 employees have said in the thread regarding the Auction House on the discussion board that you can’t sell cars that you didn’t pay for. It’s one of many new changes in this game compared to others, and it doesn’t look like it’s going to change any time soon.

“the 4 “gift cars” that were awarded as an apology for stuffing up the VIP package so royally were all cars that were rewards for completing the elite championships” That’s it. Refunding. Sad but necessary.

There should be a way to “reroll” duplicate FE cars, just give me another one instead if i arleady have that one.

For example the 2017 camaro FE and Jaguar f-type FE aren`t these rewards for finishing the normal championship ? Because i received this car when i finished the normal championship then again i received these exact same cars when i finished the elite championship.