Um

As the Terminator would say,

No problemo.

I don’t know about now, but I remember back in when Forza 4 green discs were given out it was mostly moderators and people that are very active, well known and close in the community

They don’t just pick names out of a hat they give it to select people for a reason, feedback, populating the game with tunes and paints, look for bugs, etc.

It was suggested that we didn’t show up online, or blocked our achievements, as to deter from receiving a slew of messages from people asking us about the game in which we couldn’t give any details on. :wink:

I’ve just been ignoring those messages :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Shhhh D:

1 Like

Concerns or details can be sent to a moderator or forzafb@microsoft.com

1 Like

lucky guys! Could say I am pretty envious of them. But, I am happy so far having my Ultimate Edition knowing I’ll get to have my go on the 10th. Truly it isn’t a reason to go all up in arms though.

2 Likes

well needless to say, this will be the last time i pre-order forza for the early access if they are just gonna give people extra access BEFORE! the people that have PAID extra hard earned cash for.

Moderators and close community people i can understand but this one dude is not a big broadcaster, nor a big community poster and he certainly isn’t a big youtuber so he is just a lucky git i guess.

Have you pre-ordered all the other Forza titles as well as other game titles? If so you’re in for disappointment :slight_smile:

Ultimate owners paid for the Car Pass as much or more than Early Access. Other digital owners are going to be jealous of the Ultimate players. And imagine what it’s like to be a European disc player - they have to wait a full two weeks from now.

Just think of how long ago E3 was and how soon the 10th seems in comparison.

Actually, I paid for mine 5 times. For some reason Microsoft charged my bank card not once, not twice but 5 times for my copy of FM6. Thats over $500 I paid for it. Lol. Of course, they are refunding all the over charges but will take 24-72 hours to get back in my bank

1. Who is this dude?
  2. What is the source that this “dude” has a green disc?

to answer 1 and 2 at once,

Failrace is a rather famous Youtuber who does all sorts of Forza and GTAV videos.

His current really popular series is his “silly rally car build” series taking cars to the top of S1 class and doing a certain track to see where it places. he’s a very entertaining guy to watch. So his Youtube fame gets him the pull to get a Green Disc preview. He has 94 thousand subscribers.

1 Like

Ok, but the first post that claims he is playing Forza 6 was posted two days ago. His first video of him playing Forza 6 (as this is written) was about one hour ago. Where’s his source?

I’m not bothered by some having the Green Disc. Jealous a wee bit. But not a bad thing for some content to be created and bugs to be found before the 10th is a good thing

1 Like

Ultimate owners get the car pass ($30), and VIP ($20), giving you a total savings of $10. Early access is simply a bonus. If you ordered it strictly for early access, and are complaining about people receiving green discs, then I seriously feel sorry for you, because you’re gonna have a bad time. People also need to realise that green discs are a thing for a reason. How did you think that those user created designs, and tunes were available from day one? Turn 10 is realising that streaming, whether it be from Twitch, or YouTube, is a pretty large thing right now, so they are wanting to capitalize on it, and get as much publicity from it that they can, so chances are, they’re going to give certain streamers, especially those with a high viewer, and sub count. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

People with the ultimate edition complaining lol. I am in the UK and will have to wait until the 18th Sept to get the game and on top of that I’m at college again and when I get home it’s - Gym, dinner and then bed! Weekends I will be working, so I’ll be lucky to get one day where I can just chill and try the game out. But this is where I am VERY thankful for T10s decision on the rewards this time, I can just jump straight in get all my favourite cars straight away with out having to complete race after race after race.

Although I’m going to bet some of these older race cars will cost an arm and a leg.

1 Like

Yes the rewards are very generous. I haven’t been so excited for a game for years!

When you’re old like Dragnet and I, the green disc we get sent is for the Victrola.

7 Likes

Can’t lie, I’m rather jealous of those with green “disc” (I’ll just assume it’s digital these days) but there’s nothing to be annoyed about, the 10th is now less than a week away which in the grand scheme of life, is basically nothing.