TX485 FFB support

FFB support seems to have a few holes in it. So far I haven’t been able to get any FFB at any sensitivity level with my Thrustmaster TX 485.

I would suggest removing your TX/Thrustmaster drivers, rebooting and then reinstalling the latest drivers. This changed my FFB quite a bit, though it was working ok on older drivers.

Good Luck…RKip

Mine has really strong feedback. Do you have the latest firmware?

I Had a T150 for eight mnths up until this evening and I got a TX. The FFB was good on the T150 but its even better in my TX. Maybe try uninstalling the driver and reinstalling. If that doesn’t work try changing USB on the computer.

I’m also having this issue with my TX. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, but no luck. Input works fine, but no FFB. FFB works fine in other games, so I’m not sure what the deal is here. Any help would be much appreciated. The Forza series coming to PC was one of the main reasons I picked up a wheel (can’t really set one up in my main room where my Xbox is). I was planning on buying Horizon 3, but am hesitant as I have a feeling I might experience the same issue in that game.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.