TURN Series announcements

GT3 Series starting 5th December threads open tonight

www.theultimateracingnetwork.com

GT3 is open http://forums.theultimateracingnetwork.com/viewforum.php?f=143

Expect a staff announcement this week new events incoming

1 team spot available in next week’s N12

Over 40 drivers currently registered for Saturday’s GT3 series ,if a wet Silverstone is to your liking then you still have time to come and get involved.

N12 write up and YouTube video LMR and F4H snag class wins at first N12! | TURN

Apologies if I’m hijacking your thread.

I’ve been watching some of these races via the twitchTV app. There is a TURN stream but i usually watch a racers stream because i feel it’s more immersive.

I can assure anyone who is intending on registering for these that they are really well organized and have some of the best Forza racers taking part.

1 Like

Masters season 3 will kick off new years come get your race on Announcement: TURN Masters Season 3! | TURN

To expand slightly on Trash’s post, our Masters Season 3 features a single car, the Toyota GT86 built to a certain specification. Here’s a small taster:

For the full announcement, follow Trash’s link and to register for the series, follow the link at the bottom of the article! If you haven’t signed up to TURN already, you’ll have to register on the forum first, of course :slight_smile:

Does Hardcore also forbid the Driving Line assist? If not it’s not Hardcore enough :wink:

Additionally, how will the no assist rule be enforced? If you’ve got Hardcore and non-Hardcore people in the same Lobby then you’re relying on an honour system and replay footage rather than a hard lobby setting.

TURN have announced a new series: The World Prototype Challenge (WPC). This features all the Prototypes available using the tried and tested Formula Forza rules. We visit 8 of the top tracks available on the game with races that last more or less an hour each, with the finale at Le Mans a little longer.

Please take a look at the forum: http://forums.theultimateracingnetwork.com/viewforum.php?f=148

If you like what you see, register if you haven’t already and sign up for the championship!

Oh and happy 2016! Here’s to a good year of racing.

Much racing kickin off shortly come get involved.

Want your fill of endurance racing well the Virtual Endurance Championship car list is revealed tomorrow.

Virtual Endurance Championship builds are live 2016 TURN VEC Cars and build rules. -

Free Tuesdays or Wednesdays then great we have a touring car championship coming very soon stay tuned details released Wednesday.

Touring car series is open TURN Masters Season 3 -

The Virtual Endurance Championship opened its doors yesterday and the GTE field is already full but we do have limited spaces available in LMP1 and LMP2 .

We also have a great prize on offer for winning the championship ,courtesy of our new friends Strakka Racing they have donated the winning team the oportunity to travel to Silverstone Village and spend time with the team engineers and have use of the teams racing simulator.
Granted it’s only really a UK friendly prize but should overseas drivers win you will receive some team merchandise so can’t get better than that.

So don’t miss out get on over to TURN and get set for the Virtual Endurance Championship

http://www.theultimateracingnetwork.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=21

Still several team spots available.

Missed the VEC opener you can catch the action here

VEC 2016: VEC 2016 - YouTube

Audi R8 LMS Cup , Clio Cup season 2 and production GT all coming in the next few weeks so get registered on site and ready to race.

Www.theultimateracingnetwork.com