Turn off radio completley? [see post #53]

Without commenting on the selection of so called songs that you’ve chosen to be included in this game, I must request another volume slider in the audio options. The radio volume is at 0 but I still hear the music playing in the post race screens, among other places. I don’t want to hear it, ever. Please make radio volume affect all music or add another volume slider for background music or whatever you’d like to call the sounds that I’m hearing on the rewards screen. Thank you.

5 Likes

Honestly giving me a headache. I play with the radio volume on 1 and get out into loading screens with music and for adventures and the menu music is just unconparably loud. Forza please help this simple issue

To turn off the music in the loading screen you must turn on streamer mode.

2 Likes

Wish I could turn it off completely forever.

4 Likes

Please let us mute the damn music. I turned the radio of but before and after a race I hear the damn 5 songs all over again and its just a pain. Test it for yourself and you see what I mean.

In the races the V8, V12 etc. are my music as it always was in Forza since actually Forza 1.

Only Horizon forces us to listen to music but when you you hear the same 5 songs all over again of course you get crazy and mad one day.

If I turn the radio and dj of the game should know I also don‘t want any music in menus.
But you also can only turn the music to 1/10 / why can‘t it be 0/10?

It always puzzles me how so minor issues don‘t get noticed from beta players…

5 Likes

audio > streamer mode “on”

not sure i this is the right forum to post it but first of all loving the game
Can we please have an option to mute the loading screen soundtrack?
but as the title says in a future patch could we get an option to lower or mute the music that plays in loading screen when loading up a race or if anyone knows how to do so how do you

cheers

Yes this is [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] stupid. I play Spotify and you over power my music. [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] nobody wants to hear this [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] selection of music. It’s just cringe music. I feel like I’m 15 and I’m drinking monster doing the fortnight dance when at the loading screen.

Not only that. I found a way to mute the music. You hit the home button. If you hit the home button it will be muted but you won’t be able to join the next race or mini game

As LoSboccacc said, in Audio Settings, set streamer mode to ‘on’, Radio Volume to ‘1’, then set radio to ‘off’ when driving.

The only music you will hear is ambient stuff as you drive through the festival site, and other drivers’ radios as you whizz past them and leave them for dust!

1 Like

I honestly thought I was the only one. I have every slider on 1 and it’s still incredibly loud. I can’t even use spotify because its ridiculous.

Why when I have turned off all music options in the menus do I still have the crappy music on whilst waiting for my opponent/ teammate to join?! it is so annoying!!

2 Likes

Turn Streamer Mode to On in Audio settings and menu music stops.

There is still background festival music when you’re driving around, but otherwise no more music.

Tried the search function but found nothing, somehow ended up on FH3 forum while doing so…

Is there a way to turn off the radio completely ? In the options I can only set it as low as 1 and that is still
annyoing me while playing, I want to hear the engine, tires and sfx and not the radio with some radio announcer
screaming every 3rd minute…

2 Likes

Just cycle through the radio station selection button until you get the ‘Radio Off’ option.

To turn off music completely, you must go into your audio options and enable “Streamer Mode”, that will disable all music. Also it resets every time you start the game.

3 Likes

What I’d really like is the ability to turn the radio off right away, instead of having to cycle through all the stations to find the one that’s “off”. I like the radio in freeroam, but in a race, I like to focus on what I’m doing, rather than listen to the chorus of the same song on a loop for the entire race. When I forget to turn it off before the race, I can’t turn it off until the race starts, and then, I’m trying to avoid the turn 1 pileup while flipping through stations to find the off button.

I’d like some way to either turn the radio off with one button press, or the option to have it turn off automatically under certain situations. You know… if they’re taking suggestions for future updates.

1 Like

I believe you could just lower the music volume to 1 (it can’t go to zero) and that would help. It isn’t ideal but it is an alternative.

Dude. Thank you [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Tagging for googlers like myself.

Mute All Music

Mute Load Screen Music

No Music Anywhere

Turn Off Music

Post Race Music Disable

Disable Music Load Screen

1 Like

PLEASE…!!! It gets Really Annoying hearing THE SAME MUSIC repeatedly between races when playing online, or at the end of a race when playing offline/horizon life. Plus it seems that there isn’t a variety of songs that play during the Rewards screens… feels like it’s the same 2 or 3 songs set for Rewards. (That’s when my Radio is turned off)
I like the Music, but when u Force me to listen to it, it will not bring back good memories when i hear it again sumwhere sumtime in the future

4 Likes

I like some of songs and had a pleasure to listen to them but after some time I prefer to listen my own music.
Now I can turn the radio off and turn the music slider down to 1 but the music on forzathon live or in the race loading screen and after the race are is still there!!! And this same songs are starting to make me angry! They are making a mess from my music playing together in the background.

PLEASE add an option to turn it off COMPLETELY! INCLUDING forzathon live and before/after race menus.

Thank You! Hope things will change.

7 Likes