Turn 10, listen to your fans

[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

1. ONLINE IS TERRIBLE. This is my biggest complaint. The online is absolutely terrible, with people trolling and tryhards. And the thing is, is that it would be relatively easy to fix this online failure. User created races. User created races could easily fix this problem and I think Turn 10 knows it. However they keep trying other alternatives like ‘league racing’. Please Turn 10, put back the user created races. That was a big reason why Forza was so great.

How do you expect them to get a hold of a koenigsegg:1, an fxx or a sesto elemento? There’s very very few in the world and the owners have the right to say no when they ask if they can mess with their multi million dollar cars.

I agree turn 10 needs to add good cars like standard BMWs more race cars.

You really did not need to create a new thread.

There is a vast and growing car wish list here, which is stickied at the top of the page: http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst30351_Forza-Motorsport-6-Car-Wishlist-Thread.aspx
There is a vast and growing features wish list here, which is also stickied at the top of the page: http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst30364_Forza-Motorsport-6-Features-Wish-List.aspx

T10/Developers has stated many times, that is the method these should be requested, they are read, even Brian Ekberg stated they make spread sheets of all the ‘Wish List Request’ Data to review weekly.

Just trying to help, if you are not using one of those methods, your Wish/Request likely will not be read by the proper folks.

4 Likes

I agree with this part of the statement… but not the posted solution. The solution should focus more around RACING (career, Online, Freeplay) , Customization of Pit Stops, Dynamic Weather, and maybe a track editor. Also, changing weekly challenges, I mean hell the community events have not changed since release date. Really, why not weekly events and update / add often.

I DISAGREE… those Lisat have sat on every FM forum the past 8 years and have been completely ignored, almost a running Joke for T10… saying “Hey Look, those idiots are already posting Car and Track wish list… You’d think they’d learn that we don’t ever add tracks/cars not planned”

T10 has ignored any and all features request, wish list, and recommended Forum Suggested improvements.

1 Like

Personally I could not care less about some of those cars. There are plenty of good cars in the game as well as some I would just as soon not have but that doesn’t matter.

The online part is another story. Forza 2 was the best online racing game I have played to date. 3 was much worse, 4 was better than 3 but nowhere near as good as 2, 5 I skipped and 6 seems to be the worst so far. There is so little to choose from when it comes to online racing now that it isn’t even funny. If I want to run with collisions off then I either have to run random short races in C class or I have to run in the ghost league and there is only one of those available at any given time and the class changes from week to week. The odds of being able to get into a public race on the track I want to race in the car I want to drive is almost non existent.

I would like to know who thought it would be a good idea to change from the Forza 2 system? and who thought it would be better to have only D,B and A-X only with collisions and C only without and no E at all available. The track cycles are not very good either. I hate driving in the wet conditions the rain tracks have to much standing water and I would think that in the real world races would not be held under those conditions.

If they are to continue to not allow us to create our own public lobbies then they need to add lots more choices in the hopper system, at the very least they need to include every class and they need to have every class with collisions and every class without collisions. It would also be good if they had some different play lists of the tracks so that one lobby might cycle through America tracks, another through Euro tracks, longer tracks, shorter tracks, longer races, oval races, specific cars, spec races and so on. all of this and much more was available when we had the ability to create the public lobbies we wanted to run in and now there are almost no options available.

IMO the biggest asset Forza had and the thing that got me to buy an XBox and become hooked on Forza was the online play of FM2. It was the best I had ever played and it still is. Why T10 would destroy the best part of the game is very confusing.

The other thing that severely hurt the game for myself and most of my friends was the removal of the option to tune while in the lobby, You can’t even slightly adjust your car without leaving the lobbies and rejoining, even in a private lobby you can’t do this anymore and if you happen to be the host the lobby is lost when you exit to make a small tweak to your car. All of the other games I play allow this while in a lobby and Forza 2 did also. We would spend hours in an online lobby making tiny tweaks between races and having fun doing so, now we are forced to go into the test track or rivals to do any tweaking at all.

If FM6 had 1/2 as many cars and tracks as it does now, no rain, no night but had user created public lobbies rather than hoppers and allowed for tuning in lobbies I would have still bought the game and been happier with it,

All in all the only things I see that are better about 6 than 2 are Rivals mode, better graphics, better physics and more cars on the track at once. The game play especially online is not nearly as good as it was 7 years ago when I first started playing Forza.

4 Likes

Thank you for your feedback.

You can contact the developers by email at forzafb@microsoft.com