Turn 10 does not answer emails

Left a complaint on the forums, a moderator told me to email them forzafb@microsoft.com , so I did and 2 weeks later nothing. Disappointed once again.

1 Like

I don’t blame them TBH

1 Like

What?! A company that doesn’t respond to every petty complaint? I’m shocked and appalled! And also a little dubious as the story is unsupported by your posting history as far as I could see.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me. It’s like they’ve stopped caring about their fans’ feedback. Not professional.

A good company distinguishes not only the product but its approach to complaints.

They sure responded to me when it was about the game working or not (hard crashes).

I complained about something else too, but I didn’t expect a response for that one. Hopefully what I complained about will be adressed in FH4.

Do you think your the only one who’s emailed them? They couldn’t possibly answer every email they get. At best you might get an automated response, but they may have that feature disabled. I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that only legitimate emails will get a response.

1 Like

I emailed them a couple of months ago about an issue I was having, they replied two hours later asking for more detail, I replied with the detail, and one hour later they replied again saying my issue has been fixed. And indeed they did fix my issue.

2 Likes

They’re pretty good about replying to me as well. But then again, it could be how I present myself and the issue to them.

You catch more flys with honey than vinegar

3 Likes

I bet if you complained that they should add things, and take things away from the game because YOU didn’t like then they wouldn’t have replied. My guess is that’s what the OP did Again I don’t blame them TBH

2 Likes
2 Likes
  • Turn 10 answers emails.

• Turn 10 hasn’t answered your email.

5 Likes

In all the years with Forza, since MS2, I have sent ONE email to them. It was answered by the next day.

3 Likes

When Forza 7 was just just launched, Turn 10 gifted 5 Forza edition cars to the Ultimate Edition owners. I reset my game progress by accident and lost all those gifted cars. I explained everything to them in an email and within two days not only did the reply but they also resend everything I had lost through the message center. I thanked them via email.

1 Like

Not enough information. If the message was rude or trite, I wouldn’t be shocked that they ignored it. If the complaint was simply feedback about the game, they may have simply determined it didn’t NEED a response back to you. I’m sure they get hundreds of emails a week with feedback, and probably don’t have the time to respond personally to all of them.

If it was something regarding you specifically, that required a response… it looks like you emailed their feedback address, judging by the name.

1 Like

Best OP stirring trouble fail ever!

They reply. Just don’t write a wall of text.