Turn 10 and Playground wake up. Time to change

This is the FH3 board not the FM6 board.
oops never mind apparently the thread has been moved…

HAS FH3 seen an update/patch since the release of the Hot Wheel expansion? That, specifically, is what I took the guy to be talking about, when it came time for him to complain about lack of a patch. Maybe I was wrong on that assumption—in which case, my honest mistake, considering part of cryptanalysis/translation being assumption… Maybe he was wrong, too, and FH3+HW has seen a follow-up update/patch.

Anyway, regardless of where the OP made the thread, it was clearly mentioned in their OP that they were talking about Forza as a whole, FM and FH. In case the OP mentioning both “FM and FH” in their post wasn’t enough to make this clear, there were also some features mentioned present in one that are absent from the other, and vice-versa. Quite obvious, even to me—and I don’t have FH3, but still could recognize what is in it but not FM#, and, again, vice-versa.

If some idiot from the southern USA—me, myself—could figure out even a hint of what the OP was saying, why the hell did everybody else have such a hard time of it? Lack of effort, maybe? Or, should I say, lack of common courtesy…?