Tuning save limit?

This may have been talked about in a different thread … but last night … my buddy Su Scoops and I were tuning cars … and in mid conversation about something not concerning the game … he says … Dude Im done … I Quit … im just going to bed … and I ask him whats up …he then tells me … Dude I am tuning this A Class Caterham and I go to save my tune and it tells me I have to many files of this type … and I go you hit your limit already … I knew there was a limit but I figured wed be well into a year before we started talking about that …
My Question is …ARE YOU JOKING TURN 10 …
Why is there a limit …there wasn’t a limit in the last gen …
so why does next gen have one …
So for a guy like me that likes to save 1 Base Tune for each car maybe 2 or 3 depending on how many drivetrains I want to tune with that car … then I might save 2 or 3 different classes of that car …and I try to drive every car at some point … so now I know there is a limit … and as I looked it up more there is a vinyl limit too and a design limit … as I will probably not ever hit the design limit … but I do like to make vinyls and I find out that I am limited that’s not right … I do know that my buddy does do a lot of tunes … but he cant have that many more than me so whats he limit number … does anyone know the limit number cuz if its in the 1000s that’s unreal … my forza 4 saves were in the high 1500s … and that was 6 months after the game came out. Please someone answer my question because I really think yall lost a player …this guy got me involved in the game … and now he is on the brink of selling this game back because of all the crap in this game no Teams no Created Public Lobbies ,. the Choice of Autocross Rivals is stupid … and never changing … but for him that goes for most of the rivals … the old Filter is gone the changing of Car categories American Motorsport? Hypercars? sounds alittle NFS ish … but anyway … does anyone know the Number please

1 Like

its either 255 or 300, cant remember.

Your Kidding … That’s so small im not to far off at 275 then Turn 10 FIX THIS

1 Like

Yeah…I quit playing this game because of that…I doubt Turn 10 will do anything soon as they’re too busy with the car packs to do anything else…Except maybe patch some things in the car packs…lol

1 Like