Tunes From Club [LP61]

Join Club [LP61] to get Club-Created tunes from profesionals for all types of catogories and cars. From drag, drift, jelly, track, top speed and rall. Everything is here and it’s for you to enjoy. Club [LP61] is open to everyone.

If you want my personal tunes than message me at my gamertag (EpicEvan777), post a suggestion down below or email me at EvanMulcahy@outlook.ie and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Once I have got back to you I will make your tune and then message you at your convienient location… e.g email, gamertag or i will reply to your post.

Message me any car you want and I will try and and tune it for your requirements, e.g drag, drift, track, top speed and jelly.

Message me any time but I MUST STATE that I live in IRELAND so anyone messaging from America etc… may not get a fast response time from me due to Time Differences.

New Random tunes of Cars will be coming out every day until I’m out of ideas so enjoy. The first tune will come out on the 29-12-2014. There will be one tuned car posted every day. Every post I make will feature the upgrades I use and the advanced tuning I’ve done to them.

If you want other tunes from friends of mine then join club [LP61] where new tunes are posted regulary on the notice board.

Enjoy and happy new year everyone!

The first tune of the week! For my first tune, I wanted to do a car that is simple but very fun to drive. The tune I think, makes it a good all-rounder but especially good for circuit racing. If you like racing on the tight streets of Castelletto and Nice then this car is for you!

BMW 1M (A 800)

These are the upgrades I installed:

1. Sport Tyre Compound
  2. Race Clutch
  3. Race Transmission
  4. Race Drive-line
  5. Race Brakes
  6. Race Springs and damping
  7. Race Front Anti-roll bars
  8. Race Rear Anti-roll bars
  9. Sport Chassis reinforcement and roll cage
  10. Street weight reduction
  11. Race Intake
  12. Race Exhaust
  13. Race Engine Block
  14. Race Flywheel

Now to the nit and grit of these posts… the tune.

GEARS
Final Drive: 3.42
1st: 2.89
2cnd: 1.99
3rd: 1.46
4th: 1.16
5th: 0.94
6th: 0.78

ALIGNMENT
CAMBER
Front : -1.5
Rear:-1.2

TOE
Toe Front: 0.0
Toe Rear: -0.5

CASTER
Angle: 6.0

ANTI-ROLL BARS
Front: 29.62
Rear: 29.66

SPRINGS
Front: 950.2
Rear: 950.2

RIDE HIGHT
Front: 5.8
Rear: 6.2

DAMPING
REBOUND STIFFNESS
Front: 8.5
Rear: 8.2

BUMP STIFFNESS
Front: 6.6
Rear: 6.5

DOWNFORCE
Front: Locked
Rear: 125

BRAKING FORCE
Balance: 50%
Braking Force: 100%

DIFFERENIAL
Acceleration: 50%
Deceleration: 50%

You can copy the tune directly or download it from Forza by typing in my gamertag (EpicEvan777) the description is BMW 1M (A Class)

If you have any questions, suggestions or tips for me, post a comment. Next tune coming out tomorrow! Have a great day!

2cnd tune of the week! Unfortunately this tune will not be able to download of the Forza store because it isn’t working for me so you’ll have to copy it directly.
After doing a track tune for the first tune, I wanted to go a completely different way and make a drift build.

Toyota GT86 (Drift Build)

These are the upgrades I installed:

1. Rear tyre width at 295
  2. Race Clutch
  3. Race Transmission
  4. Race Driveline
  5. Race Differential
  6. Race Brakes
  7. Race Springs and Damping
  8. Race rear Roll Bars
  9. Race Front Roll Bars
  10. Race Exhaust
  11. Race Air filter
  12. Race Engine Block
  13. Race Flywheel
  14. Race Camshaft

Back to the important part of these posts… The tune!

GEARS
Stock gearing all around.

ALIGNMENT
CAMBER
Front: -2.0
Rear: -1.7

TOE
Toe Front: 0.2
Toe Rear: 1.0

CASTER
Angle: 6.0

ANTI-ROLL BARS
Stock anti-roll bars on both front and rear.

SPRINGS
Front: 950.2
Rear: 950.2

RIDE HEIGHT
As low as it can go on both rear and front.

DAMPING
REBOUND STIFFNESS
Front: 6.5

BUMP STIFFNESS
Front: 6.5

DOWNFORCE
Both locked at front and rear.

BRAKING FORCE
Balance: 57%
Braking Force: 91%

DIFFERENTIAL
Front: 100%
Rear: 100%

That is it for the second tune of the week. I hope you like it because it took me about 2 weeks to fully finish the car. You will have to copy it directly from this post but within a week I hope it will be up on the forza store under my gamertag and the description of “GT86 BEAST BUILD”

If you have any suggestions, tips or questions for me, leave a reply bellow or message me at my gamertag (EpicEvan777). Next tune is coming out tomorrow!

3rd Tune! This tune is something very special. It’s a rear wheel drive drag tune for old muscle cars! Hope you enjoy!

Buik Regal GNX

Upgrades I installed :

1. Engine swapped the stock motor for the 7 litre Hemi… All engine upgrades maxed out.
  2. Race tyre compound
  3. Full tyre width on rear tyres.
  4. Race clutch
  5. Race transmission
  6. Race driveline
  7. Race differential
  8. Full race weight reduction
  9. Race brakes
  10. Race springs and damping.
  11. Race front anti-roll bars
  12. Race rear anti-roll bars
  13. Race roll cage.

The tune:
Gearing is left completely stock.

ALIGNMENT
CAMBER
Front: 0.0
Rear: 0.0

Toe is left completely stock.

CASTER
Angle: 5.4

Springs are left completely stock

Ride night is as low as it goes

DAMPING

REBOUND STIFFNESS
Front: 3.0
Rear: 3.0

BUMP STIFFNESS
Front: 3.0
Rear: 3.0

Downforce are both locked at the front and rear.

BRAKING FORCE
Balance: 50%
Braking Force: 150%

DIFFERENTIAL
Front: 50%
Rear: 80%

Unfortunately you’ll still have to copy it directly because Forza servers are still down for me… Don’t know why but I’m hoping it’ll be fixed by New Years day because I have a special car planned for then. Once the servers are back I will add every car that I couldn’t add so you guys can download it. Next tune coming out tomorrow and I think you guys will like it. Until then, have a nice day.

Need quarter mile tune for 2000 mustang gt ,and also for Mazda rx7 …has to be 1000hp or less and rear wheel drive and can’t be anything above a year 2000 or no supercars and old supercars and all that aren’t eligible …