Tuner/Painter Status Legendary?

Amen! There should not be a walled off limit for auctions. Free market for all!

IF you are going to insist on walling off the auction house there needs to be a better way to make sure that the people who get the advantage are those who deserve it. Perhaps only legendary status ought to be given to those who have placed in weekly design contests?

That way the people selling stuff at high rates will actually be dedicated community members, not just some schmuck with quick fingers to get his single color “paintjob” out there.

5 Likes

Don’t get how to become a legendary painter/tuner. i cant put my lambo aventador FE for 10 mil only 700k. how do i sell it for more? atleast 2 mill or 5 mill?? can someone pls help me.

with 50.000 point you will be legendary.
1 point can be:
a) download
b) like
c) use

so if someone download your design, like it and use it for some race, you will get minium 3 points.

1 Like

No, if somebody download design, like it and use it once in festival drag strip you get 2 points. I think amount of km that you race effect how you get uses but what i have notice use count dont work well.

How can I see how many downloads and uses for each of my tunes? I can’t seem to find that info in the game. Thanks.

You need to pick car where you have made tune and go to “my tunes” tab in upgrades section and then you can press “a” to see how many download/likes/uses that tune has.

Thank you for that. So there’s no way to pull up a list of all cars in the Creative Hub and view the downloads. That seems to be an oversight.

What about seeing a combined total of tune downloads and uses, for my gamertag?

2 Likes

Creative hub show downloads but in uses and likes only way to know total number is count those byself (i have note on my phone where i have total amount of uses and likes and every time i sign in i check rewards and those new uses). And when you go in creative hub you can watch all tunes you have shared (well not actually all because that list shows only abaout 250) and those are sorted by most popular first.

2 Likes

Thanks for that.

I’m a Level 3 Painter, and I can’t get the level to move at all… I’m probably spending too long making good designs, which is what you are supposed to do.

That level is pretty meaningless and it’s not nothing to do with legendary status. And that level is really easy to raise when you get 100 influence every time when sharing even simple paintjob. And that level system feels really unbalanced when comparing all other level status those tuner/painter levels feels impossible to get.

So i wrote up last night when turn off xbox how mutch i need to influence to get next tuner level and checked that again now when turned xbox on i have get compined 399 downloads/likes/uses and my reward for those was 260 influence, that amount is ridicoulus low you can get same amount of influence when banked 12k skill chain that you get in 20 seconds. “play the game way you wanted and you get rewarded” i dont know abaout PG but for me that dont feel very rewarding when 400 downloads is worth 260 influence and doing festival drag strip gives you 1100 influence.

2 Likes

So you don’t actually need 50,000 downloads to unlock the maximum buyout prices in the auction house, I just did it with 30,000.
I had also been checking when I saw people selling taxis, limos, and crown vics for 20,000,000 and in almost each case they also had just over 30k downloads of either tunes or designs. Only thing is you will need to apply one of your tunes or paints to whatever car you want to sell.

Is there somebody that is say you need 50k download? It’s not just downloads, you need compined 50k downloads, uses and likes, i have under 25k download when i could ask 20m but total downloads/likes/uses was just bit over 50k.

Interesting. I didn’t check before I got to 30K downloads, and unfortunately there’s no easy way of checking your total uses and likes that I am aware of.
It would be really nice if they were a little more transparent with how the system works and letting you track your progress.

Yeah … in previous games it was confirmed by the devs that it took 50K combined downloads, likes and uses to reach Legendary status and get the higher AH limits. It’s never been officially confirmed that it’s the same in FH4 … but that’s the assumption that everyone is going on. And it’s likely true.

Alright. I’ve went through the stats of different ranked people. I’ve noticed that the more designs shared, the higher the rank. However, I believe those downloads just mean they have more likes. If someone has 100 downloads and 0 likes, they’re probably rank 1. Chances of that’s are slim. If you get a couple likes, it’s rank 2. I’ve seen someone with 45 designs with Rank 5 and someone with 400 designs and only Rank 3.

Those people had around 20,000 downloads as well. However, the Rank 5 with 45 designs only has 885 downloads so that’s the part that confuses me.

If anyone knows better than my theory, feel free to say it

I have like eight downloads and zero likes and I’m rank 2, almost rank 3.

There’s more to it than that. I have around 40 designs shared and am level 7. There are many many other painters who have shared hundreds more designs than I have that are only level 3, 4 or 5. This system really is confusing and the more data you look at the less sense it makes. Unfortunately the devs have never taken the time to explain anything to us about how it works.

It dont make sense because it’s broken. DJS is good example abaout this because he have lots of design and tune downloads and he is tuner level 20 and painter level 5.