Tuneing help

I haven’t play forza in 4 years and I just got an Xbox1 and everything I try hurts my drag cars if anyone will help I would really appreciate it even if it’s just a base tune on rwd fwd and awd just to get me back on the right track. Thanks

You might want to check this out…

http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst53384_Maxwell-s-Speed-Shop-s-Hotrods-and-Drag-Builds--list-of-all-shared-tunes.aspx

In addition, you will see several threads in this tuning area regarding several comps that Maxwell’s Speed shop is hosting.

PRKid

1 Like

Thanks

Happy to help ya out man. Not the best out there, but i would be happy pass on what I’ve been shown and learned. I think I got your Xbox message. Crashing for the night. Next I am on I will look for you.

there is a tuning guide at the top of this forum

OP is asking for Drag tuning, thus, W0RM’s guide (great for circuit) will not be as helpful for request.

Is there a certain car you’d like to work on or just looking for a general guideline, base starting point?

Well there are a good few tuning guides available for general use, Worm has a good guide, sticky at the top of this forum and I also have one.
http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst47238_CW-s-Complete-Tuning-Guide.aspx

But in regards to a drag setup I don’t know how useful these would be.
I can only suggest what seem logical to me.
Min tire width on the front max on the rear with Race Tires, very little camber if any, 0.0 front toe -0.3 to -0.5 rear for stability, and a general stiff setup on springs and anti roll bars.
That’s about all I can think of right now, hope it’s useful.

I’m working on coming up with a post/thread that will be kinda like a build journal sorta thing that goes through my build and tuning process for drag racing.

I will never say I am an expert, there’s plenty of much faster guys out there, but I really enjoy building and tuning for drag and I think I can hold my own for the most part. Hopefully it’ll be of help to folks.

1 Like