Traffic in multiplayer ???????

Would be nice to have

Yes, there is traffic in multiplayer, now.

I kinda hope there’s an option to turn it off, though.
I probably wouldn’t use it much, but it would be nice to have the ability to do so.

1 Like

Would be nice of you to check the ‘What We Know So Far’ thread to find that its been confirmed.

One of the biggest disappointments with the open world in the first Forza Horizon was how empty it was online. In Free Roam especially but certain street racing types as well. I haven’t been keeping up with the Forza Horizon 2 marketing, has anything changed for the sequel? I could not find anything concrete when I went looking.

Dodging and weaving around traffic while driving around and racing was one of the best parts of the solo game and online didn’t have any of it.

The online section of the demo has traffic

Yep, traffic in multiplayer is confirmed and verified for the Xbox One version at least. :slight_smile:

Awesome! Thanks for the info. Is it just in Free Roam though? I’d love to see it in some events and street races, too. But I mean if you can just pick a random point on the map and race there against a friend with traffic on the road that’s good enough I suppose.

Browse some videos and you’ll find it’s in races, road trips, everything where it makes sense to be.

I’m talking online specifically, and all the videos I’ve seen made no indication whether the race was offline or online.