Toxic Drifting Looseing again

so after toxic bragging he has beaten SnD MoG MnR and every best drift team out there then he looses and tells people to hit every one

1 Like

Please don’t fill the forums up with your piddly crap and poor grammar. It’s getting sickening.

2 Likes

another thread that doznt need the comments of a tadem drifter!!
these forums are for all types of drifters not just tamdemers!
sling ur hook and stop trolling you mong

1 Like

Dont have go at wraggy hes only pointin out a fact bout toxic drifting who goes round abusing people toxic drifting needs to go

1 Like

Im pointing out that this is some piddly thread dedicated to bashing another player using their gamertag which first of all is against the rules on these forums and will likely end up being locked.
Also, I am getting tired of these threads that look like they are written by a 10 year old who not only brings their dirty laundry on here for everyone to see instead of handling it in a private chat, they can’t even take the time to spell check it.

Its turning this community into a joke.

1 Like

Your bringing dirty laundry sergant by commenting if you dont like the thread why comment

1 Like

well done you picked on some one who is Dyslex hope you are proud at lest I can drift unlike you SergeantPounder

never new you was a bully SergeantPounder
people lke you are killing the forms

This thread’s sole purpose is naming and shaming, which is against the forum rules. So it’s safe to say this thread will likely be locked very shortly.

Also, these forums do not welcome those whose sole purpose is to start fights with other members. And yes, we value grammar here because it’s a place for people to talk with each other. Insulting someone else while at the same time trying to make yourself sound cool makes you look like a bratty kid, so that insult is deserved.

Finally, you’re not a drifter. A real drifter would respect his competitors. It’s people like you that jump on here and start drama that give drifters a bad rep. And if you continue trying to start drama I can almost guarantee you the mods will gladly help you to stop for good.

1 Like

Ur shamming someone with bad grammer ur comment is invalid what happens if the person is still learning to spell alot of young kids play video games

so you r telling me that bullying a dyslex person is ok ???
and forms is for points drifters and tandermers
so your point is invald

hope your mum is pround of you bully kids who r dyslex

either way Yakov Alfa and SergeantPounder are are bullying a guy who has Dyslexia that’s just bullying you should get banned for that
am a tandem drifter and I have respect for the point drifters because every time they come on this they get bulled by tandem drifters
and iv been in a lobby with toxic while he was streaming and he has also said that he drifts and trains slap Trane witch I highly dowt

Baiting
Name and shame
Trolling

2 Likes