This is a fake support? Nothing is fixed! Talk about your ignored issues here

No. They removed the SS because of Schutzstaffel, SS. I doubt SJWs cried enough for them to make that decision.

I don’t understand the sentiment that you guys have behind “huhu fricking SJWs always ruining things” when it’s as simple as millions of Jews died during the Holocaust, a good amount at the hands of the paramilitary organization SS, which I doubt Forza wants to be associated with in Germany.

Grow up.

1 Like

Answer honestly theres any possibility of you or someone you know think on 1967 Chevrolet making a Mustang rival made a joke about killed jews during holocaust from 1933 to 1945 ? Took 50 years to Camaro Super Sport be Camaro Schutzstaffel ?

2 Likes

Honestly, I can’t even understand what you’re asking, language barriers suck. But it doesn’t matter what I or someone I know thinks. You’re releasing a game in Germany where the players grandparents were around for WWII, you don’t add SS anywhere in the game. It’s as simple as that really. To suggest it’s “SJWs crying enough” is asinine and willfully ignorant.

1 Like

YY

Its SJWs ruininng everything :wink: i found on Fox News “Chevrolet SS model criticized in Israel for evoking name of Nazi organization” if you dont know the diference of Super Sport and Schutzstaffel you are ignorant not Chevrolet, now if your name is somenthing like Sarah Simons you need to change your name?
Chevrolet SS model criticized in Israel for evoking name of Nazi organization i cant send the full link because censorship

1 Like

The very most that should happen is that it be censored for Germany only. There’s a whole world of nearly 8 billion people outside Germany who wouldn’t be offended by it. I expect nor would 99% of people in Germany either. It’s the model name of a real life car. In a car game. It’s as simple as that really.

Gear ratios work correctly. Longer gears can accelerate faster than short gears, if the powerband supports it, because of shift time with many close gears.

Incredible.

i think its increase more the acceleration the aero of car dont allow or somenthing like this, this problem ever happens on old muscle cars other cars i dont remenber of have problems on adjust acceleration/speed

The topic as moved and my text censored but they don’t answered, love you too support

looking another cars the ONLY i found a SS is Camaro 2002 on FM7 all another cars Camaro 69, Chevelle, El Caminho, Nova all is missing SS

[Mod Edit - Toxic response removed - D]

Honestly this is ridiculous.

The KISS pinball machine was released in Germany but with a different back-glass.
They did not approve of the pointy Ss but regular round Ss were fine.
The Camaro SS, VK Commodore SS etc do not have pointy S`s - they have round ones that Germany is fine with so why remove something that doesn’t offend anyone?

And they have SS Camaros in Germany anyway, this one is fully Badged and for sale in Freilassing.

3 Likes

They do that with everything including the merch, posters etc

I looked another games and the only missing SS logo is Forza, NFS games have SS logo, The Crew games have SS logo, Gran Turismo games have SS logo(GT Sport have a skill class called SS is for high skilled players) i searched “name of the game censored” on all this games and all i found is censored soundtrack(Forza is not the only with this problem) this destroy the theory of removed because Chevrolet decision look how weird Chevrolets are without SS logo, its broken, its missing, they forgot to made, i dont know its a issue to be fixed

1 Like

https://forums.forza.net/turn10_postsm348245_All-Chevy-Super-Sport-cars-censored.aspx#post_348245