The Xtreme Racers' Replica Garage

The Xtreme Racers’ Replica Garage

WEST No.5 TXR3 Intro inspired shot

This will be the place where I will share my replicas, all of the replicas made will be done without any aids, this means, no brake assist, no TC, no SC, no Driving Line, but damage and tire wear will be off when I make these tunes :slight_smile: As these replicas are not for everyone, they may require some dedication and skills to use competitively against “Classed” cars. Here’s hoping that my replicas will give great a challenge and tons of excitement :slight_smile:

Replica tune list (regularly updated) [Entire post is currently WiP]

Tokyo Xtreme Racer series
1. WEST No. 5 600ps (592hp) @ ----kg (----lbs)
2. Dejected Angel 600ps (592hp) @ 1180kg (2601lbs)
3. Midnight Cinderella 541hp (548.5ps) @ 1210kg (2668lbs)
4. The Knight 712ps (702hp) @ 1410kg (3108lbs)
5. Shutokou Leader 682ps (673hp) @ ----kg (----lbs) (slighty more power than in txr3 and significantly more torque, yet it’s better balanced for the highway and touge however speeds above 300km/h the acceleration is rather sluggish, this is the absolute best comprise between power/torque to produce similar results as the txr3 version of this car in fh2)

Wangan Midnight series

1. Akio Asakura 710ps (700hp) @ 1100kg (2425lbs)

Real Life Tuners
1. WEST No. 5 600ps (592hp) @ ----kg (----lbs)
2. Matchless Crowd Racing R34 GT-R (their 2002-2003 setup) —ps (—hp) @ 1600kg (3528lbs)
3. Mid Night Club’s Yoshida SPL 911 (930) using the RUF Yellowbird
3. 2015 Callaway SS Sedan 6-speed manual 580hp (588ps)
4. Hennessey HPE650 Supercharged SS 650hp (659ps)
5. Hennessey HPE700 C7 Stingray 700hp (710ps)
6. Lingenfelter 427 SS
7. Underground Racing Stage 1 Huracan/Gallarado 800hp (811ps)
8. Underground Racing Stage 2 Huracan/Gallarado 902hp (914.5ps)
9. Underground Racing Stage 3 Huracan/Gallarado 995hp (1009ps)

My Top Tune Picks from GTPlanet Forums

1. M3BIMMER2012’s 500pp '08 Impreza STi

WRC Inspired Tunes

Bonus Tunes

1. S1 Class Drift Miata ND
  2. LS7 Powered Miata ND
  3. Shelby Cobra 427 inspired Miata NA
  4. 1400hp Full Weight Street Car Supra

Been without internet for a bit since I finally moved out on my own, so I’m back at it again. I’m gonna kick off my comeback with a few of my newest Miata tunes.

WEST No. 5 Corvette (C4)

Tuned to replicate the WEST Racing and Trading Co. No. 5 Corvette C4 that was featured in Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3

Car used: 1995 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1

Specs
Horsepower: 592hp (600ps) at around ~7400-8000rpm [power curve is flat from ~7400rpm up to 8500rpm but torque drops off sharply past around ~7400rpm] (no in-game telemetery nor specific enough engine details to be 100% sure of peak rpm, so allow for +/-150rpm on the peak rpm guesstimates)
Torque: 503ft-lb(69.5kgf-m) at 6000rpm (highest point on dyno graph lands directly on the 6000rpm dotted line)
Weight: 2865lbs (1300kg)
Weight Distribution : 51/49
Performance Index: S2-926

Engine Parts
Sport Intake
Race Intake Manifold and Throttle Body
Race Fuel System
Race Ignition
Race Exhaust
Race Cams and Valves
Race Valves
Race Engine Block
Race Pistons and Compression
Race Oil and Cooling
Sport Flywheel

Platform and Handling parts
Sport Brakes
Race Spring and Dampers
Race Front Anti-Roll Bars
Race Rear Anti-Roll Bars
Race Chassis Reinforcement and Roll Cage
Race Weight Reduction

Drivetrain parts
Sport Clutch
Rally Transmission (you can use the sport/race transmission if you’d like but for this build i used the rally transmission out of personal preference for a car build of this style. The real car used the factory transmission with a custom rear axle gear, IIRC. The ratio’s I use are the same one’s I use in TXR3)
STOCK Driveline
Race Differential

Tires and Rims parts
Race Tire Compound
Upgraded Front Tire Width (285/35R18)
Upgraded Rear Tire Width (345/30R18) [tire widths may not be 100% accurate but it’s nearly impossible to get an “off-the-map” tuning company to reply to email’s, but rest assured that the car handles the way it should since it’s basically an all-out race car]
18" VOLK TE37’s

Aero and Appearance parts
Forza Horizon 2 - Race Front Bumper
Forza Horizon 2 - Race Rear Wing

Tune Setup

Gearing
Final Drive- 4.30
1st- 2.39
2nd- 1.68
3rd- 1.24
4th- 0.96
5th- 0.78
6th- 0.65

Alignment
Front / Rear

Camber- -0.3* / -1.0*
Toe- 0.0* / -0.6*

Front Caster- 7.0*

Anti-Roll Bars
22.80 in Front and Rear

Springs
Front / Rear
Standard (Metric)

728lb (13kg) / 811.8lb (14.5kg)

Ride Height- 5.9in (15cm) Front and Rear

Damping
Front / Rear
Forza Values (GT Values)

Rebound (Extension) Stiffness- 10.4 (8) / 7.8 (6)
Bump (Compression) Stiffness- 10.4 (8) / 7.8 (6)

Aero
Front / Rear
Standard (Metric)
50lbs (23kg) / 89lbs (40kg)

Differential
Acceleration- 40%
Deceleration- 40%

Notes: This replica is based on the WEST No. 5 Corvette out of Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3 that I unlocked and used quite a bit (alongside the trusty MCR R34 GT-R) back on my first TXR3 Quest playthrough back in '03-'04. In TXR3 it was a “Special” branded car that required you to beat a wanderer named “WEST No. 5” in Nagoya that travels on the East Higashimeihan route in order to unlock it for purchase, and in order for him to even show up you have possess an average battle speed of 130mph (209kmh) or greater when you decide to go after him to unlock his car. This car was the fastest ALL-MOTOR car in the game, with the Dodge Viper being right behind it as the Ford GT is supercharged. However, in the Forza Universe it falls (usually about midway) in between classes so don’t expect to be the fastest one in the lobby but do expect to have a good time simply driving this car, it’s pretty much in a league of its own since it blurs the lines between full-time track car and weekend track day warrior. I have seen two pictures floating around the net back in '04-'05 of this car in real life sporting some legit looking Nagoya-registered plates but as the years have passed I haven’t been able to relocate those pics, but from the other pictures I’ve seen of this car it does look like it could possibly in fact be street legal in Japan. All said and done, this car is an awesome drive on and off the track (I made a few different replica’s of this car throughout the Forza franchise history) whether rain or shine (at least in FH2) however I do strongly recommend against taking this thing off pavement (after all it is a track car at heart). All feedback is welcome :slight_smile: And I hope you have a blast with this tune (^_^)

Dejected Angel Silvia S15

Tuned to replicate Dejected Angel’s S15CuMA Silvia S15 from TXR3

Car used: 2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R

Specs
Horsepower: 592hp (600ps) at around ~8500rpm
Torque: 415ft-lb(57.4kgf-m) at ~5500rpm-7000rpm (hard to tell where the peak is on the torque curve since it’s such a smooth and plateau-ish curve pretty much once the turbo is fully spooled up)
Weight: 2601lbs (1180kg)
Weight Distribution : 51/49
Performance Index: S2-926

Engine Parts
Race Intake
Sport Fuel System
Sport Ignition
Race Exhaust
Race Cams and Valves
Race Valves
Race Engine Block
Race Turbo
Race Intercooler
Race Oil and Cooling
Race Flywheel

Sport Brakes
Race Spring and Dampers
Race Rear Anti-Roll Bars
Sport Weight Reduction

Drivetrain parts
Racet Clutch
Race Transmission
Sport Driveline
Race Differential

Tires and Rims parts
Race Tire Compound
Upgraded Front Tire Width (245/35R18)
Upgraded Rear Tire Width (275/30R18)
18" Enkei RPF1’s

INGS - Street Front Bumper
C-West - Street Rear Wing
C-West - Street Rear Bumper
C-West - Street Side Skirts
C-West - Street Hood

Tune Setup

Gearing
Final Drive- 3.85
1st- 3.15
2nd- 2.23
3rd- 1.65
4th- 1.26
5th- 1.00
6th- 0.82

Alignment
Front / Rear

Camber- -0.7* / -1.0*
Toe- -0.2* / -0.3*

Front Caster- 7.0*

Anti-Roll Bars
28.50 in Front and Rear

Springs
Front / Rear
Standard (Metric)

671.7lb (12kg) / 448.2lb (8kg)

Ride Height- 6.4in (16.3cm) / 7.8in (19.8cm)

Damping
Front / Rear
Forza Values (GT Values)

Rebound (Extension) Stiffness- 10.4 (8) / 7.8 (6)
Bump (Compression) Stiffness- 7.8 (6) / 9.1 (7)

Differential
Acceleration- 33%
Deceleration- 33%

Notes: This replica is pretty damned accurate to the real S15CuMa from TXR3, aside from the weight and power numbers (couldn’t get the car light enough so I simply calculated her power-weight ratio from TXR3 and matched it in FH2). If you was to replicate the car you used to beat her on your own TXR3 game save on your first playthrough, you’ll see just how accurate it is, I couldn’t catch my friend when he used this during my test runs against my current TXR3 playthough replica unless he drove like an A.I. The car does well in roll races that doesn’t involve going much further than ~200mph against some more powerful cars and can also rip up the touge.

Shutokou Leader/Matchless Crowd Racing R34 GT-R (TXR3/'02-'03 version)

Tuned to replicate my favorite iteration of the MCR R34 GT-R, the 2002-2003 spec

Car used: 2002 Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R V-Spec II

Specs
Horsepower: 673hp (682ps) at around ~8000rpm
Torque: 539ft-lb(74.5kgf-m) at ~5250rpm
Weight: 3528lbs (1600kg)
Weight Distribution : 57/43
Performance Index: S2-919

Engine Parts
Race Intake
Race Fuel System
Race Ignition
Race Exhaust
Sport Cams and Valves
Race Valves
Sport Engine Block
Race Twin Turbo
Race Intercooler
Race Oil and Cooling
Sport Flywheel

Race Brakes
Race Spring and Dampers
Race Rear Anti-Roll Bars
STOCK Weight Reduction

Drivetrain parts
Race Clutch
Race/Rally Transmission (personal preference, can use either or)
Street Driveline
Race Differential

Tires and Rims parts
Race Tire Compound
Upgraded Front Tire Width (285/35R18)
Upgraded Rear Tire Width (285/30R18)
18" Enkei NT03+M’s

Nismo - Street Front Bumper
Top Secret - Sport Rear Wing
Nissan - STOCK Rear Bumper
Nissan - STOCK Side Skirts

Tune Setup

Gearing
Final Drive- 3.55
1st- 3.83
2nd- 2.51
3rd- 1.77
4th- 1.30
5th- 1.00
6th- 0.79

Alignment
Front / Rear

Camber- -2.5* / -1.5*
Toe- 0.1* / -0.1*

Front Caster- 7.0*

Anti-Roll Bars
28.50 in Front and Rear

Springs
Front / Rear
Standard (Metric)

1007.8lb (18kg) / 783.9lb (14kg)

Ride Height- 7.5in (19.0cm) / 7.5in (19.0cm)

Damping
Front / Rear
Forza Values (GT Values)

Rebound (Extension) Stiffness- 7.8 (6) / 9.1 (7)
Bump (Compression) Stiffness- 6.5 (5) / 7.8 (6)

Differential
Front / Rear

Acceleration- 20% / 80%
Deceleration- 0% / 60%
Center- 70%

Notes: This replica isn’t as good as it should be due to game physics and the fact that T10 nerf’d the RB26 motor below pre-FH2 2JZ levels, yet still it is a quick and fun car to race on the touges and highways with. The ratios I provided are the same ones I use for this car in TXR3, they maintain stock like off the line acceleration while keeping the revs in the RB’s VVT rev window with each upshift, giving optimum power when on the highway while also being just short enough in the lower gears to keep you closer to the fat section of the torque curve for those low speed turns.

Hello people, I haven’t been able to post any tunes lately due to being in the middle of moving and working late up at the shop, once I get settled into my new house I’ll get my home internet turned back on so my work here can continue. :cheers:

Hey these are pretty sweet.

I too like to replicate cars rather than “class build.” Honestly makes life more interesting.

Right now I’m working on a Group B Gen 2 Lancia 037 With the 345 hp. Tons of fun

1 Like

Can someone please help me tune a 1969 chevy camaro ss to do
0-60 in 5.3 seconds
weigh as close to 3,300 pounds as possible
Has any where from 580 to 600 horsepower
and can do a 13.60 in a quarter mile I am not to worried about the quarter mile
I am trying to replicate the very rare camaro ZL-1 there were only 69 built it hade the L88 Chevy said it made 430hp but it is not true it was said for insurance purposes sadly it is not in the game if it helps I am playing Forza Horizon 2

I am new to trying to tune cars I always just have put the part’s in and never thought about tuning so I really would appreciate if you guys can help me and hopefully teach me how to do it.

1 Like

My buddy replicated that car with a new Gmail crate motor in real life. I’ll see what I can do.

S1 Class Drift Miata ND

S1 Class Drift Miata

Car used: 2016 Mazda MX-5

Specs
Horsepower: 877hp
Torque: 770ft-lb
Weight: 2394lbs
Weight Distribution : 54/46
Performance Index: S1-899
6.2L V8 Swap

Engine Parts
Race Intake
Race Fuel System
Race Ignition
Race Exhaust
Race Camshaft
Race Valves
Race Engine Block
Race Positive Displacement Supercharger
Race Intercooler
Race Flywheel

Platform and Handling Parts
Race Brakes
Race Spring and Dampers
Race Front and Rear Anti Roll Bars
Sport Weight Reduction

Drivetrain Parts
Race Clutch
Rally Transmission
Sport Driveline
Race Differential

Tires and Rims
Sport Tire Compound 245/30/18 in the front and 255/30/18 in the rear
HRE C109’s

Tune Setup

Gearing
Final Drive- 3.08
1st- 2.72
2nd- 1.87
3rd- 1.35
4th- 1.00
5th- 0.77
6th- 0.63

Alignment
Front / Rear

Camber- -1.5* / -1.5*
Toe- 0.0* / -0.5*

Front Caster- 7.0*

Anti-Roll Bars

Springs
Front / Rear
Standard (Metric)

672lb (12kg) / 447.8lb (8kg)

Ride Height- 5.1in (13cm) Front and Rear

Damping
Front / Rear
Forza Values (GT Values)

Rebound (Extension) Stiffness- 9.1 (7) / 7.8 (6)
Bump (Compression) Stiffness- 3.9 (3) / 2.6 (2)

Differential
Acceleration- 43%
Deceleration- 43%

Notes: This build came about by experimentation and it turned out to be pretty good, it’s a lot like my Formula D Brown’s Service Center Miata (only newer and more powerful). This is a good tandem drifting car once you get adjusted to it’s style.

Hey guys, sorry for the huge delay, I’ve been distracted a lot lately with State of Decay (It’s a really awesome zombie game that has perma-death and off-screen gameplay, basically if you leave the game to play something else and you stay off the game for a long time, you just might come back to a camp full of dead survivors or possibly even a game over).

I have a lot of new builds completed and needs some “real world testing” before release, but I still haven’t posted some of my others I listed originally, so I’m way behind. If anyone is interested in helping my get these tunes out so I can focus on my new ones then inbox me here or on XBL. The only requirements you must fulfill before getting one of my unreleased tunes are as follows; add me to your friends list on XBL, be able to the following question correctly; What is the first or last boss you can race in Tokyo on Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3? (Hint: ??? doesn’t count for 2 reasons, 1; because you HAVE to use a cheat device to even be able to race the last wanderer due to a game coding error and, 2; because you are basically racing an AI controlled ghost version of yourself. There are 2 right answers), and join my FH2 club. Answering wrong will not dq you from being accepted from being one of my test drivers, however, there are certain builds that require a decent amount of knowledge about the rivals in the TXR series to be able to accurately judge the closeness of the replica builds based on those rivals.

This is all in preparation to the release of FM6, and with that being said; If we manage to get all of the TXR3 replica’s I have currently listed released before the drop date of FM6 then I will re-create those tunes in FM6 for free for the first 50 copies of each of the tunes (assuming they bring back the ability to sell your stuff for a choose-able amount of CR)

-snip