The videos I see several problems in Forza Motorsport 6!

The videos I see several problems in Forza Motorsport 6.

With each new title announced by Turn10 Stúdios, the expectation and ambition of users increase. Nowadays, trends are being taken as rules, even more comes to racing games, seeking a more accurate and detailed simulation.

Along with Anunico a new title arise various speculations, and also some gameplay videos that show us some news.

But these various videos of gameplays also arise faults. These flaws we have to leave very well highlighted, especially for immediate action of the development team.

During the gameplays videos I could see some problems, some mistakes, and some structures that Turn10 insists continue adopting in the game, these structures that are outdated for a high-level game, as has always been the Forza Motorsport series.

Initially, to see a gameplay video I noticed that the lighting effects of the headlights does not reach the soil below the cars opponents, a problem that must be corrected in the final version, I hope so.

Another problem is regarding the choices of weather and climate change, is not yet clear whether have variations during the race, which can be a great frustration to not have at least one day of transit time for the night. And if you have variations, the career mode is not equal to Forza Motorsport 5, for running two to three times bears no grace, it will be necessary longer evidence, as well as existed in Forza Motorsport 4.

Unfortunately, Forza Motorsport 5 was a disappointment when it comes to audio! I’m not saying the engines, but the game of songs. A game that aims to give you several hours of gameplay only on game menus changing vehicles and making paintings, has at least to have a well-stocked setlist. I hope Forza Motorsport 6 has corrected this, but honestly, I do not have much hope.

Another situation that continues to affect Forza Motorsport is that the series is coming in its sixth edition and has not portrayed the neutral gear in your gameplay! As a car can exist without neutral gear? It seems the videos that this error continues in Forza Motorsport 6.

A choice of Turn10 Stúdios that frankly is already archaic (ie, it’s time to change) is that start the race! It’s time the game fit within a more acceptable reality and portray reality, thus resulting in the possibility of making mistakes during the start. Unfortunately, it seems that Forza Motorsport 6 will continue committing this error without starting rely on the player’s skill, we will continue performing through the start of a countdown timer without the support of a traffic light, as actually happens in races around the world.

Choice of Turn10 Stúdios I did not like was the removal of freedom of dispute Forza Motorsport 5. Forza Motorsport 4 had evidence of several favorable career mode to my favorite car, so I attended many events with my favorite car just changing the option of freedom of evidence. I think that’s very fair, it is my choice, and especially because I like to attend the events with my favorite car, not with vehicles that are intended for proper category. I hope that this option of freedom back in the series Forza Motorsport 6.

Choice of Turn10 Stúdios which also did not like was the online multiplayer version of Forza Motorsport 5. How can a series regress both an online multiplayer system. Basically, Forza Motorsport 4 had everything, and Forza Motorsport 5 we have nothing. I hope this multiplayer content Forza Motorsport 6 is as rich as the Forza Motorsport 4, as in version 4 could even set the car of artificial opponents and felt sorely lacking several other resources. That Turn10 at least repeat all elements of Forza Motorsport 4. If not repeat options, the way will expect the Xbox one announcing the backwards compatibility of Forza Motorsport 4.

Another archaic choice of Turn10 Stúdios (ie, it’s time to change) is related punishments pilots to make mistakes and hurt opponents. It’s time series adhere to punishment according to the choice of the player. Now is the right time to enter the Turn10 Stúdios in Forza Motorsport 6 all real penalties where any irregular activity performed by the pilot which is subject to appropriate punishment. I hope and this Forza Motorsport 6 to Turn10 Stúdios try leaves at least the position of the player feathers lighter feathers and more realistic, and that no longer exists this sudden stop as punishment the way of cuts!

I’m sure Forza Motorsport 6 will be a great game, but if all that I have quoted is not adequately improved the game will be in regression compared to the current market!
Just hope the best of Forza Motorsport 6, despite knowing that circuits like Mugello, Sunset Peninsula, Maple Valley, Camino Viejo de Montserrat and Suzuka apparently will not be in the game. These circuits that were fantastic throughout the series on Xbox 360. I hope that these circuits are still in the plans of Turn10 Stúdios for a not so distant future.
I apologize for any error in the language or change in writing, because I am Brazilian, passionate Forza series, but do not speak English fluently, and even if it was in Polish or Mandarin or Latin, I would do everything possible to leave here my critical view of series I love so much.

Thank you for your feedback.

You can contact the developers by email at forzafb@microsoft.com

2 Likes