The system will not let me gift the Tesla.

I have tried several times, on different days and on several Tesla cars and what I get every time
is a message that says “The Forza Motorsport 4 server is not available at this time. Please try again later.”
I had gifted many other cars to that person before and after this failure.
Any ideas out there ?
Thanks.

It’s been a while but I think it can’t be put on the Auction House either. Seems to be just this model.

1 Like

The Nissan Leaf is also in the same boat - it seems to be blocked from gifting and the AH because it has no displacement.

I believe it’s due to the car being part of it being from the DLC it is in I don’t think any from that pack can go up on auction house. I could be mistaken though

Hate to disagree with you Wolf, but I purchased at least 2 (the Mustang and the SC300) of the other 4 cars in that pack from the AH (the Agera and RGT8 are both on my second save which would indicate they can pass through the AH without issue as well).
Like I said before the Tesla and Leaf seem to be a problem because they have no displacement (as in zero liters in engine capacity) - seems to be something T10 overlooked when they added the EV vehicles to the roster.
It was discussed several times on the old forums as well.

it’s fine that you disagree I’m aware it was discussed before on the old forums I sometimes do forget things at times so this time it would appear I was mistaken and you would be correct

Thanks everybody.
I guess they will have to drive mine in the club garage … or buy their own.