The reason why forza motorsport 4 will forever be the best forza ever

I think for most long time forza fans we can agree that this was an incredible game and still the game most of us have the best memories in. This is the racing game that changed racing games for forever… Forza Motorsport 4. The year is 2011 and xbox 360 is at it’s absolute prime, rumors are spreading of a new forza title being released and as soon as we know it, that amazing “power trailer” is showcased at E3 2011. The forza community had high expectations for this game and turn 10 delivered everything the community wanted, from the seamless multiplayer, to the amazing car clubs, the absolutely groundbreaking career mode, and much more. FM4 was the perfect game because the forza community was at its best with everyone being so connected. you went into the game chat and made some amazing friends just talking about cars and life. On the same hand Xbox 360 was the wild west of Xbox, you would be a fool for screwing with the wrong people because chances are you would get booted off you’re internet! It forced people to play the game the way it was supposed to be played because it was a much more disciplined community. And the amazing career mode we all know and love, from the Different seasons and divisions, top gear challenges, and an amazing credit/leveling up system where you could level up with different manufacturers and get bonuses and parts discounts. it was honestly Forza at its peak and although FM7 has gotten better content online over the years, FM4 Will always have a special place in our hearts because of all the late night grinding and that super competitive auction house we all know and love. Forza Motorsport 4 will forever be #1 and as sad as it is to see the game die, I can only hope it will make a come back through backwards compatibility or possibly a future remaster

1 Like

Life is quite resilient once started. FM4 is still the premier racing sim for Xbox360 (just my opinion thou). It is as is at the moment. Be nice thou if servers were turned back on so that car clubs could work. Had an offer to join a club but server not available at the moment.
I suspect that if they closed the server hosting the leaderboards that would see me lose complete interest on the racing side. I think I would still use it for making car liveries and logo designs - don’t need gold for that.

Have fun.

search “virtual klub 49ers” for a giggle.

Well said Maximill04. With every new Forza title announcement I just think back to this game and the memories I have of playing it. I’m certain Turn 10 will never come close to creating a gameplay experience as good as they gave us almost 10 years ago. I hope to be proven wrong!

I do my part to try to help keep FM4 alive.
There’s still a small community left, but it would be cool to bring people back and upstart new interest in the game.
It’s the game I have invested the most time into ever in my life.

1 Like