Top Gear West R: 30.452#40

Top Gear Loop R: 47.525#45

Yas Marina North Alt: 56.403#44

Tune: Hyde UBoG

Paint: Janda The Red

3 Likes

Welcome back Loco! Will try this on my R34
P.S. Do you know who Sonny Landham is?

Welcome back Ubog, great to see you have cracked the old spanners out again. Paint looks insane, will have to get this when I finally get my Xbone

Terrible paint as always from janda

LOL

Good stuff

1 Like

I picked the paint up last night … it looks incredible in game !

you sir… are my new best friend! lol

thanks for the kind comments.

cheers loco for putting this thread up, and thanks again to you and hyde for tuning the beast :slight_smile:

I’ll definitely be getting this as those Wedsports are my favorite wheels in the game. I wish more tuners used them!

I would take some photos if they weren’t thumbnails on these new forums. It really does look good Janda

Tune and paint are both great, love the car.

Heard about this via Worm, will pick up

Awesome job Loco!

Finally made some time to give this a go late this morning.
Just loved it.

Tune and paint are tops.

Thumbs up Hyde and Janda

Cheers!

Thanks for all the interest guy’s. As loco said really was a favour for janda more than a full return I think. Although if something I or we do turns out great I am sure we will be sharing.

Glade you have been enjoying the car.

Thanks for all the interest guy’s. As loco said really was a favour for janda more than a full return I think. Although if something I or we do turns out great I am sure we will be sharing.

That looks great! I’d seen some of my fellow ECT folks running that paint and was wondering who it came from!

Really nice looking!

Will be looking into the car later tonight!