The hunt for an active club of like-minded individuals. [Xbone] UK

Hello, to anyone who may actually read this.

As the title suggests, I’m looking for a new, active club of people with similar interests to join up with, as opposed to my current club with some friends from other time zones. It gets pretty boring when you’re playing on your own because everyone is drag racing their Alfa Romeos for ten hours straight.

For the most part, I tend to be drifting around in my 94 MX5, which I’ve rightfully named Hair Force One (Picture can be seen below). Which gets a bit bland by yourself. Though I also tend to dabble in Tuning and Designs when there’s not much else going on, most of which I end up using for various drift cars. Aside from the aforementioned, I also tend to play around with Rally Cars, generally Off-Road. [It’s a lot of fun, you should try it if you’ve not already.] and cruising around in Muscle Cars. I’ve got a bunch of the more ‘High End’ 250+MPH cars, but I rarely use them because they’re not as fun to drive, and it gets really old driving along the motorway at 270, hoping not to crash into a late-spawning car.

Overall, I’m just looking for people to join up with to have a laugh, do some drifting, and mess around with online, preferably with mics. And if not a current club, perhaps just starting a new one if enough people wanted to join me.

Added note: I live in England!

hi just seen your post your more than welcome to join our club Slippery When Wet we have 168 members

Majority that we know and talk to are english to and are on a lot we all do anything and everything so drifting online road trips what ever everyone feels like

My GT is xScAtTyMoNKeYx add me and send me a message if you want to join it open so u don’t need a invite

cheers dude