The forza horizon 5 server is not currently available

Hi! Need help!
Have this message for 5 weaks from the first purchase date.

What’s the problem?

Same here. It was working when the game launched but the last few weeks, I’ve been unable to access the Auction House, Custom liveries / tunes, etc.

Submitted a ticket and received a generic copy/paste troubleshoot guide (most of which I had already gone through since the issue is all over Google results). The generic response also said to contact MS Support. Did that as well and after a few more system reboots (incl a clean reboot), MS gave up on it and asked me to go back to the dev support channel.

Meanwhile, the ticket I’d opened here keeps getting marked as ‘resolved’ without actually offering me any resolutions.

What I’ve tried so far:

1. Reset network settings.
  2. Reset router.
  3. Reset PC.
  4. Repair game through Windows.
  5. Sign out of all Xbox services / apps. (Apparently this is supposed to prompt a sign in request when launching the game, never got it as the game always signed me in automatically)
  6. Perform a clean boot of the system.
  7. Deselect IPv6 in Network Settings.
  8. Run the Xbox Console Companion App to test Network Settings. All checks passed with nothing blocked.

Game, Xbox App, MS Store, all up to date.

What a waste of $100.

If you have not done so yet please go through the PLEASE READ thread pinned above for troubleshooting steps.

HAD THIS SAME ISSUE. SIGN OUT OF XBOX APP AND GAME BAR. LAUNCH GAME AND IT WILL ASK YOU TO SIGN IN. SIGN IN AND IT SHOUILD BE FIXED FOR NOW