The autocross showcases are a bit rough

I am by no means a slouch at autocross events. I’m in the top 2% of each leaderboard when there is an event. I am finding it difficult to beat these autocross showcases though. At least they are a bit more difficult than the other types of showcases.

1 Like

I tried two and didn’t pass either one. After many tries, I was 3 seconds off the MX-5, so I’ll eventually get that one, but I wasn’t anywhere near the ballpark for the corvette. I usually try them without assists, but I don’t think that’ll be possible for me with the high powered cars.

I have the pace to beat the Corvette Autocross showcase but I need to do it without hitting any cones. My last run I hit one cone which put me 3 seconds over the target time. Haven’t tried the other ones yet. In FM5 and even FM4 I never had any problems beating the autocross target times. FM6 so far seems more challenging, which I don’t mind.

I really hate these events. I don’t get the appeal of going through cones

I want to drive an AMG GT fast not through cones. Im thinking about just putting it on easy to get these stupid events out of the way

2 Likes

that’s odd, what difficulty do you have it set to? I have mine set on average and I beat them all my first try.

maybe turn down the difficulty if you’re struggling?

Difficulty levels in Autocross events? I didn’t know there was such a thing.

if it works like the other forzas, the ai difficulty also affects times for autocross and scores for bowling, haven’t fully tested this though. I do know on the Mercedes challenge I was given 3:40 to complete it and did it in 3:12

I’m pretty bad at everything but I’ve managed to do the autocross events

You cannot hit a single cone otherwise you will not complete it in time

You can also use rewind feature

The only showcase I have struggled with was the McLaren P1 passing challenge, took me 5 tries and I just got the right amount of cars inches before the finish line!

Yea, I just checked it out. At Highly Skilled, Rio was 3:05, but at Newb it was 4:05. (Too bad I already beat most of them at Highly Skilled.)

I love the sea of cones on Hockenheim, nothing better than blowing through there at full throttle and hearing the game beep like crazy as you pass 15 gates at once.

I was struggling at Pro. Eventually got all of them, but barely. I think that Unbeatable for autocrosses is nearly impossible.

Did the Masda one on Unbeatable and that was all I could manage. Changed it for others.