Thank you Turn 10

Many thanks for a great game it has seriously gave me so much fun over the festive period from racing to car designs.

I am mainly a ps4 gamer and rarely turn my Xbox one on this has made me think about getting Xbox live and the vip/car pass is it worth the extra £ and is the online side going to add to my gaming experience.

2 Likes

Hello !

Well, i have to be honest with you : online sucks.

Most of the time, ppl act like douch in ranked, wallride, crahs into you in every fking corner, etc. … So if you are looking for some competition, forget about it. It’s not the better one who win, it’s the biggest scum. Plus, even if you manage to win the race, you dont know about your team mate … And since you need them to win (cant be more stupid …), even you winning the race is not enough.
This feeling, for me, is worst when you are in highter league. (20 < 1), cause ppl does this kind of [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] more often than in “noob” league.

You could just play in unranked adventure, but there is less ppl (most of the time we are 6/8), but there are still [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D].

Actually, if you want some competition, stay on your PS4 with Grand Tourismo ! At least, you have a penalty system for this kind of behavior !

6 Likes

It depends on what you are looking for.

• Horizon Life and #Forzathon Live are fun activities you can do online without needing to get into races Sometimes it’s fun to randomly come across another human in the game world or to have everybody get together at the top of the hour for #Forzathon activities.

• Team Adventure (Ranked in particular) isn’t in a good spot right now. I won’t bore you with the details but in short it’s somewhat buggy and promotes negative, aggressive behaviour.

• Co-Op and Private Team Adventures can be fun if you find a group of like-minded players to race with.

• PVP is tucked away within menus and not a lot of people join those races.

As for the Car Pass, the game has 450 cars out of the box. I would recommend you explore those options before looking into the DLC cars.

On a related note, if you’ve done everything on the mainland I’d recommend the Expansion Pass. You get more cars with them as well as a new (smaller) map and activities to try out. Fortune Island is available now and the second expansion will show up in a few months.

2 Likes

Right on the money. There are suppose changes coming to Team adventure this month, but they haven’t said what exactly as far as I know. I really hope this changes for the better.

I really enjoy the Expansion. I love the Dirt and Road tracks, especially the road changes and cliff side tracks. (I prefer Dirt in FH4)

Also, would be nice for a bigger garage as I like to have all the cars and same cars with different tunes.

Awesome Graphics as well.

Still working on bugs and crashes, but it has gotten better.

You won’t find them through matchmaking, that’s for sure.

You’ll need to go look for groups or clubs or YouTubers who race the same way you like to race.

Game is really good but the only and it´s biggest flaw is online ranked play… don´t even try to do it, i´ve spent like a 80 hours of playing and im rank 20 - 91 LOL that´s the lowest the game has to offer despite being most of the time in the top 3 finish. Rivals another downside that they basicaly made them unattractive for everyone compared to horizon 3.

If you want a singleplayer game, go for it.

2 Likes

Thanks guys i still have some things to do and really getting in to designs and logos.

Still undecided however fortune island does look good.

Hopefully this helps you out :slightly_smiling_face:

https://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst133507_-Guide--Creating-Accurate-Logos.aspx

1 Like

Wow thanks I do them Freestyle this will give me hours of fun.

1 Like

If you need any livery advice, head on over to the paint forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Turn 10 doesn’t make this game. It’s Playground Games.

It’s co-developed. Playground take the lead but Turn 10 handle many things too.

1 Like

Much more playground than turn 10. I just get a bit triggered when people don’t know the difference lol. It’s like some people don’t even know playground games exists.

Coop/PA proposal being indicated only on the server one is connected to, the chances to have someone willing to play on the same circuit, same season, same class, same weather, same etc, is almost Zero. It happens but mostly beginners are still going through the map, I often only see less than 10 players with level higher than 2 stars in the same sesssion.

Question mark I would have is Coop drivatar difficulty level. Creating a coop, there is no selection of the drivatar level. I always play on max and I wonder if the difficulty level of the coop is the one from the player proposing the race or something different like lowest of all joining or such. I can easily understand a beginner will regret joining my coop …