Syncing issues xbox one X, takes a very long time.

Hi does anyone else have any issues regarding Xbox one or Xbox one X in regards to Syncing issues and taking a very long time even with decent internet (NBN Internet 50 odd MB/s hardwired from modem to Xbox one X). It feels like every few days i have issues and have to hard reset my xbox one X every 2-3 days or i get stuck looking at a syncing screen for a very long time or sometimes it wont sync and I have to hard reset it. Just really frustrated and with Series X coming soon im a little worried these issues will carry over :(.

I usually have trouble with Horizon 4 syncing issues it wont sync and just sits there for ages and ages over an hour, and I have submitted various tickets to support and my console and games are always up to date too. Some days its quick syncs within a few minutes and i am in gaming and other days well takes a very long time or I’m hard resetting my Xbox one X, I have removed my account and re added it and now just waiting and waiting and waiting for all my Forza games to sync data which is taking a few hours from horizon 2-4, Forza 5-7 :frowning: luckily I can play my PS4 Pro in the mean time :frowning:

I also lost my Forza Motorsport 5 save which I was level 160 odd and hours and hours and hours of racing gone, I’m still pissed about it but what can you do ( I’m level 65 again at the moment and kept all my badges and titles luckily.

Anyone else having these issues or is it just me?

Thanks for reading and any help would be nice :slight_smile:

Happy Gaming !!!

I have these issues too. About once a week it will take forever to sync. So it is not you. Forza Horizon 4 is the only title I have this issue with. I am hoping one the Series X is here the problems go away but it doesn’t seem likely.

It seems to be getting worse lately. It’s as Night Vulture says it’s happening at least weekly and both yesterday and today I’ve fired up the Xbox for a quick game only to be left stuck at the syncing screen for 20, 30 minutes. Probably linked to the size of my game save but still, very frustrating.

And again today.

Syncing data for Fora Horizon 4…

Having just watched Don Joewon Song’s FH4 comparison video of loading times on Xbox One X and Series X, the 2 minutes 51 loading time shown for the One X is light speed compared to anything mine has achieved this week.