Super 7 blueprint editing

I recently had an issue with a super 7 blueprint that caused me to scrap hours of placement. If you validate a blueprint partway though building as a test, then you can’t go back and edit items placed before that validation. You can add new items but if the earlier items are interfering you can’t do anything. Additionally, because of how super 7 blueprinting is done you have to finish in one session. You have to validate to publish if you publish you cant edit either!!

So i propose that blueprinting get a better save progress system so we can come back and edit later. This will give creators the ability to test & retest, edit & re-edit leading to bigger more complex super 7 challenges.

As an addendum i think all blueprinting should be its own creative category with an easier method of finding them to edit or create new events. Right now they are tied together with eventing and tied to the location. If the creative hub had a category for actual routes (maybe not sharable but easy for the creators to access their routes,) and a separate finished events category (or like liveries and tunes a way to have them private while testing then share completed events).

Overall looking for a way to ensure we can save our route building progress mainly in super 7 builder. Plus looking for a way to make the race blueprints, or all Blueprints, easier to find without having to remember which starting location on the map ive created routes on.