Summer #Forzathon Shop, Festival Playlist events and Rewards through October 31

SUMMER | SERIES 15

Starts October 24, 2019 at 7:30 a.m. Pacific
This is the first season of Series 15.

Next change: October 31 at 7:30 a.m. Pacific
British players, note the clock change to Standard time on October 27.

BARN FIND RUMOR:

#FORZATHON SHOP

• 750 FP Car: 1998 Mercedes-Benz AMG CLK GTR (2 million CR value)
  • 400 FP Car: 1998 Nissan R390 (730,000 CR value)
  • ?00 FP Clothing: Yellow Biker Hats
  • ?00 FP Clothing: Yellow Biker Jersey
  • Wheelspins cost this series: 40 FP & 150 FP

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST REWARDS

• 50% Summer Completion: Pumpkin Hat (rare seasonal item)
  • 80% Summer Completion: Porsche 356 SL (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 50% Series 15 Completion: 2017 Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Coupe (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 80% Series 15 Completion: 2018 Porsche 718 Cayman GTS (previously available Exclusive model)

#FORZATHON

Earn 100 FP from the weekly challenge plus 10 per Daily, plus Bonus for all, double for owning the Lake Lodge.

Weekly Challenge:
[Must be done in sequence to count.

• Own and drive the 2016 Dodge Viper ACR or the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
  • (Try buying the car and driving it stock if this doesn’t register for owned cars.)*
  • Win 5 Drag Strip events in the Corvette '15 or Viper '16
  • Win 3 Street Scene events in the Corvette '15 or Viper '16
  • Earn 500,000 Skill Score in the Corvette '15 or Viper '16

Daily Challenges:
Each challenge is open for 72 hours from 7:30am Pacific of the start day. See Skills list.

• Earn 1 Great Wreckage Skill
  • Earn 3 Triple Pass Skills
  • Drive for a total of 15 miles
  • Earn 2 stars in total from Drift Zones
  • Earn 2 Ultimate Wreckage Skills
  • Earn 2 Ultimate Drift or E-Drift Skills
  • Closely overtake while racing to earn 2 Pass Skills

SEASONAL EVENTS

Championship Rewards include the named item for placing 1st against Highly Skilled Drivatars, plus additional CR rewards.

The Trial Co-Op Championship: Holyrood Street Scene | (S1 900) Porsche 959, Ferrari F40, Lambo Countach

• Reward: Ferrari F40 Competizione

Showcase Remix: “Motocross Purposes”

• Reward: Super Wheelspin

Seasonal Playground Games: Slate Quarry | (S2 998) Hypercars

PR Stunt: Cat Bells Speed Trap | 164.0 mph

PR Stunt: Hillside Speed Zone | 86.0 mph

PR Stunt: Thicket Drift Zone | 56,000 points

Championship: “Summer Developer Championship” | Road Racing | (S1 900) Lamborghini vs. Ferrari

• Reward: 2018 Italdesign Zerouno (previously available Exclusive model)

Championship: “Battle of the Brands” | Moorhead Dirt Racing | (S1 900) Chevrolet vs. Dodge

• Reward: 1969 Chevrolet Nova FE (previously available Exclusive model)

Championship: “Marathon Runners” | Greendale Road Racing | (S1 900) R390, CLK-GTR, 911 GT1, F1 GT, Speed 12, or Elise GT1

• Reward: Modern Race Suit Grey

Monthly Events

• Horizon Story: Upgrade Heroes (permanent event)
  • Monthly Rivals: 1939 Auto Union Type D
  • Monthly Rivals: 1939 Mercedes-Benz W154
  • Online Adventure
    Completing the monthly events applies their completion percentage to all four seasons in the Festival Playlist.
2 Likes

So I have to waste 20 min starting a drag race over and over 5 times. Thanks for that time waster, not like there isn’t already enough to do. Than it’s more wasted with 3 street scenes. Not seeing any overlap this time. Is that really the best challenges you can muster?

3 Likes

Is anyone else having problems with the weekly challenge; can’t get either car to work?

9 Likes

Same issue here…

2 Likes

Same here in the UK on an XB1X.

I had to rebuy the car then it registered?!

Tried both cars and cannot get the first chapter to check off either.

2 Likes

Series 15 Weekly Forzathon Challenge Updated
PG aware of an issue with the first chapter of the Weekly Forzathon not completing if you already own the 2016 Viper ACR or the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06.
Going to the Auto Show and Buying and driving the either car will complete the chapter.

This did work for me.

Same problem…

2 Likes

same here had update issues as well fh4 failed to update then disappeared when i rebooted my xbox, i had to reinstall ( had a mild stroke due to i thought i lost everything lol).

1 Like

Honestly, I’ve seen you comment the past few times with the same rhetoric. Do you want them to add “flip your car a full 720•” or something? Drag races take at most 15 minutes for 5 races. Not that hard. Street scene will take 20 minutes at most. Each race is a few minutes long. Idk what system your using, but my Xbox loads a race within 30 seconds.

4 Likes

Tried both cars but neither will register for the first part of the weekly Forzathon challenge. PG needs to fix it please.

Was nice however to have something to buy in the shop which I didn’t already own.

1 Like

Just discussed this with the team and currently there appears to be an issue for players who have already bought (prior to season changeover) either the Corvette '15 or Viper '16.
The workaround to this issue is to purchase a brand new Corvette '15 or Viper '16 and this should allow you to complete the weekly challenge.

Sorry if this has caused anyone any inconvenience but we are looking into it.

1 Like

Wish I read this before I deleted my game data. Just buying a new car is so much easier.

No worries. Fortunately they’re not particularly expensive cars. So maybe at this point it’d make more sense to just change the Welcome Screen?

6 Likes

Not good enough, we shouldn’t have to buy either car again just for this.

2 Likes

While you’re in communication with the team there, can you ask why muscle cars are always stuck in dirt track events? I can think of only 2 times muscle cars got road racing events, and one of those was with a PI restriction so tight the only things you could get were street tires and maybe a custom rear-view mirror.

1 Like

Oh in that case everyone can get my Corvette tune, and my design… lol.

1 Like

Looks like they fixed this issue with today’s update. I wish they would at least QA these features before they release the build. It’s one thing to have monthly showcase where the devs walk us through some great cars and features, but it’s another thing to at least have your QA group test these features before releasing the build - Software Development 101 !!

Great, ANOTHER S2 class Hypercars online seasonal! It’s bad enough they locked a new exclusive car behind an online multiplayer event, but they then make said online multiplayer event an S2 class Hypercars seasonal, as if they couldn’t have possibly made it any worse…

If they wanted to make it S2 class Hypercars, then they may as well have chosen the Trial to award the Rossion in, simply because with it being S2 class Hypercars, the Trial would have made more sense for S2 Hypercars, or better still, they could have awarded the Q1 through one of the offline single player championships instead!

Or, if they wanted to keep the Rossion as the prize car for the Seasonal Playground Games, they could have chosen a different set of car restrictions, like Extreme Offroad or Sports Utility Heroes, and combined that with a lower class restriction (maybe A or S1 class), but no! They went for S2 Hypercars!

I mean, of all the car restrictions Playground Games could have chosen for the Seasonal Playground Games event which you have to do to unlock the Rossion, WHY OH WHY did they choose S2 class Hypercars?! WHY???

[/quote]

4 Likes