SUMMER | SERIES 16
Starts November 21, 2019 at 6:30 a.m. Pacific
This is the first season of Series 16.
Next change: November 28 at 7:30 a.m. Pacific
BARN FIND RUMOR:
- 600 FP Car: 2104 Ferrari FXX K (1 per customer; 2,700,000 Autoshow value)
- 500 FP Car: 2016 Aston Martin Vulcan (1 per customer; 1,500,000 Autoshow value)
- ??? FP Horn: Rubber Ducky
- ?00 FP Clothing: Unicorn Bomber Jacket
- Wheelspins cost this season: 50 FP & 99 FP (5 Super Wheelspins per customer)
FESTIVAL PLAYLIST REWARDS
- 50% Summer Completion: Green Man Outfit
- 80% Summer Completion: 2010 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (previously available Exclusive model)
- 50% Series 16 Completion: 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
- 80% Series 16 Completion: Ferrari 250 TR
Earn 100 FP from the weekly challenge plus 10 per Daily, plus Bonus for all, double for owning the Lake Lodge.
[Must be done in sequence to count.
- Own and drive any Truck
- Earn 10 Trading Paint Skills in your Truck
- Earn 10 Wreckage Skills in your Truck
- Win a Road Racing Series event at The Goliath in your Truck
Each challenge is open for 72 hours from 7:30am Pacific of the start day. See Skills list.
- Win a Street Scene event
- Earn 1 Sideswipe Skill
- Earn 2 Ultimate Skill Chains
- Earn 3 stars at any Speed Trap
- Earn 2 Ultimate Clean Racing Skills
- Combine Air and Wreckage Skills to earn 1 Crash Landing Skill
- Win 2 Dirt Scramble events
Championship Rewards include the named item for placing 1st against Highly Skilled Drivatars, plus additional CR rewards.
The Trial Co-Op Championship: “Pista de Resistance” | Road Racing | (A800) Classic Racers
Seasonal Playground Games | Mudkickers’ | (A800) Super Hot Hatch
- Reward: 1994 Honda Prelude (previously available Exclusive model)
PR Stunt: Open-Cast Cliff Danger Sign | 1000.7 feet
PR Stunt: Cotswolds Speed Trap | 215.0 mph
PR Stunt: Pennine Way Speed Zone | 185.0 mph
Championship: “Dancing in the Street Scene” | Street Scene | (S2) Hoonigan models
- Reward: 2018 McLaren 600LT (previously available Exclusive model)
Championship: “The Grand Moor” | Dirt Racing | (A800) Modern Muscle
- Reward: 2004 Honda Civic (previously available Exclusive model)
Championship: “Old Timers” | Road Racing | (S1 900) Retro Supercars
- Reward: 2018 KTM X-Bow GT4 (previously available Exclusive model)
- Monthly Rivals: Ferrari FXX-K at Princes Street Gardens Circuit
- Online Adventure
Completing the monthly events applies their completion percentage to all four seasons in the Festival Playlist.
Are these sales limits temporary for Black Friday sales?
Or will we be subject to this limitation all the time?
I hope that is not the latter. Retro, please tell us about the restrictions on the number of sales, This is not written in the release notes.
Might already have a classic racer tuned from the Pink Pig trial. That was A class too, wasn’t it?
Also, I’m pretty sure we’ve seen the weekly Forzathon before too. I seem to remember doing the Goliath in the Iron Knight once before.
Last weeks trial cars are also all A class classic racers, so whatever you used then will do the job.
I wasn’t looking forward to the trial but it was fun. A800 classic racer. Was going to use a Shelby Daytona but mine was tuned to S1 so hopped in a Ferrari not really expecting anything.
Luckily the best driver in our team was in a Shelby Daytona and we won easily first time. Perhaps there’s a bit of an advantage entering the trial early in the week when there will be some good drivers about.
Classic Racers in A class! I may have to run this one a few times this week. We seriously need more of these
First try trial. 2nd, 2nd we won both rounds ,7th (pushed out of checkpoint) Ford GT40
Please someone tell the person who does the german translation that the Colossus and the Goliath are not the same. I think this is the second time this mistake has happened. Mistakes do happen, but let’s not make this mistake a third time. Thanks.
Ok… normally I would skip the trial… but I want to get out from my comfort zone, and would really love to do it with like-minded players from the forums. Would it be possible to organize something? I love the theme for this one.
Go on the fh4 discord
There is always someone asking for help
Good idea, I didn’t think of this.
I’m online now Rashest. Happy to convoy in a trial if you like?
I’m currently at work Jezza. I’m currently on lunch break, so I’ll send you a pm in a moment!
No worries. Search for me when you are on and, if I’m online, happy to join,
This was by far the easiest 94% for me since the Playlist came in Series 7. The Drivatars didn’t score a single point in the Trial, the rest was just as easy.
Driving the Pista in fifth gear under a tunnel is simply sublime.
Ahhh, an A class classic racer Trial! 90% of my spare time solo driving is classic racers in A class against unbeatable AI.
May be like last season where I ran the trial at least 10 times. Kinda liking getting away from Hypercars in the rain every season… Maybe a classic rally event next season
And I wouldn’t be surprised if my R2 Hoonigan RS200 had over 1000 miles on it. Shaping up to be one of the best weekly series yet.
Haven’t looked at the tracks for the trial yet, but with curves the Alfa TZ is awesome in A, if fast and sweeping it’s all about the ford GT 40.
The scoring was completely messed up in the Championship.
I came 2nd in the first race…
1/ Joker 20 Points
2/ Aquapainter168 16 points
Then I came 1st, but Joker came 3rd, but this happened…
1/ Aquapainter168… 36 points
2/ Joker 36 Points
It scored as though Joker came 2nd.
Then something even stranger happened…
I won, but Joker came last with 1 point, but the scoring was wrong again…
1/ Aquapainter 56 points
4/ Joker… 35 points
Joker lost a point???
hoping i can get this done. the other part no season stuff. like online adv related stuff. i wont be able to sadly.
The German translation for the final truck race is broken. It states Colossus instead of Goliath.
How can that happen?