Summer #Forzathon Shop, Festival Playlist events and Rewards through May 14

SUMMER | SERIES 22

Starts May 7 at 7:30 a.m. Pacific
This is the first season of Series 22.

Next change: May 14 at 7:30 a.m. Pacific

BARN FIND RUMOR:

#FORZATHON SHOP

• 650FP Car: 2019 Ferrari 488 Pista (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 450FP Car: 1973 Renault Alpine A110 1600S (previously available Exclusive model)
  • Clothing: Classic Top Hat
  • Clothing: Aviator Glasses
    Wheelspins cost 40 & 150 FP

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST REWARDS
Season completion now includes a Wheelspin / Super Wheelspin with the car rewards.

• 50% Summer Completion: 2014 Volkswagen GRC Beetle (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 80% Summer Completion: 1967 Ferrari #24 330 P4
  • 50% Series 21 Completion: 2018 Ford Mustang RTR Spec 5 (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 80% Series 21 Completion: 1939 Mercedes-Benz W154
    See the How Festival Playlist percentages work article at Forza Support.

#FORZATHON

Earn 100 FP from the weekly challenge plus 10 per Daily, plus Bonus for all, double for owning the Lake Lodge.

Weekly Challenge: - 15%
Must be done in sequence to count, all completed within the season to earn completion.

• Own and drive any Rally Monster car
  • Earn 20 Ultimate Drift or E-Drift Skills in your Rally Monster
  • Earn a total of 15 stars from Speed Zones in your Rally Monster
  • Win 3 Dirt Racing Series events in your Rally Monster

Daily Challenges: - 1% each
Each challenge is open for 72 hours from 7:30am Pacific of the start day. See Skills list.

• Earn 2 stars or better at any Speed Trap
  • Combine Drift and Pass Skills to earn 3 Showoff Skills
  • Earn 3 Daredevil Skills
  • Closely overtake while racing to earn 3 Pass Skills
  • Earn 2 Drift or E-Drift Skills
  • Earn 2 Awesome Drafting Skills
  • Earn 1 Awesome Clean Racing Skill

SEASONAL EVENTS

Championship Rewards include the named item for placing 1st against Highly Skilled Drivatars, plus additional CR rewards.

The Trial Co-Op Championship: “Fun-Sized” | Road Racing | (C600) Blueprint Theme: Micro-Mayhem

• Reward: 1955 Porsche 550

Seasonal Playground Games: Bamburgh Castle | (B700) Hot Hatch

• Reward: 2016 Renault Clio R.S. 16 Concept (previously available Exclusive model)

PR Stunt: The Great Ridge Danger Sign | 915.4 feet

• Reward: Super Wheelspin

PR Stunt: Wesloch Speed Trap | 140.0 mph

PR Stunt: Croft Speed Zone | 110.0 mph

Championship: “Classic Rally Rumble” | Dirt Racing | (D500) Classic Rally

• Reward: 1974 Lancia Stratos HF Stradale

Championship: “Out for the Count” | Cross Country | (A800) Blueprint Theme: Heavy Hitters

• Reward: 2006 Hummer H1 Alpha Open Top (previously available Exclusive model)

Championship: “What’s the Word on the Street?” | Street Scene | (B700) Country: Japan

Series Events
Completing the monthly events applies their completion percentage to all four seasons in the Festival Playlist, applying retroactively for past seasons within the series.

Monthly Rivals - 6%

• Ford Racing Puma at Moorhead Wind Farm Circuit

Online Adventure

• Qualification

2 Likes

Has anyone worked out what cars can be used for the Trial? Clearly it’s C600, but it says micro mayhem and fun-sized, and neither is an in-game car type. Show eligible cars doesn’t work, as it only shows a single eligible car for me, despite me owning every non-DLC car in the game.

1 Like

Thanks breeminator for asking. Had me confused as well!

Thanks also to ManteoMax for the lists.

Heavy Hitters and Micro Mayhem are Horizon Special Themes available when creating your own Blueprint events.

Microcar Mayhem:
1968 Abarth 595 esseesse
1958 Austin-Healey Sprite MkI
1957 BMW Isetta 300 Export
1948 Ferrari 166MM Barchetta
1971 Lotus Elan Sprint
1971 Meyers Manx
1965 MINI Cooper S
2014 Morgan 3 Wheeler
1965 Peel Trident
1962 Peel P50
1960 Porsche 718 RS 60
1955 Porsche 550A Spyder
1972 Reliant Supervan III

Heavy Hitters:
2554 AMG TD M12S Warthog CST
2017 Bentley Continental Supersports
2016 Bentley Bentayga
2013 Bentley Continental GT Speed
2013 Bentley Continental GT Speed Forza Edition
1931 Bentley 8-Liter
2015 BMW X6 M
2011 BMW X5 M
2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine
2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV
1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2
2018 Dodge Durango SRT
2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
2019 Ford Ranger Raptor
2018 Ford F-150 Prerunner Deberti Design Truck
2017 Ford F-150 Raptor
2014 Ford #11 Rockstar F-150 Trophy Truck
2011 Ford Transit SuperSportVan Forza Edition
2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
2011 Ford Transit SuperSportVan
1983 GMC Vandura G-1500
2015 Honda Ridgeline Baja Trophy Truck
1969 Hot Wheels Twin Mill
2006 Hummer H1 Alpha Open Top
2006 Hummer H1 Alpha
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
2019 Lamborghini Urus
1986 Lamborghini LM 002
2017 Maserati Levante S
2018 Mercedes-AMG E 63 S
2018 Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe
2018 Mercedes-Benz X-Class
2017 Mercedes-Benz E 350 D 4Matic All-Terrain “Project E-AT”
2015 Mercedes-Benz #24 Tankpool24 Racing Truck
2014 Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG 6x6
2014 Mercedes-Benz Unimog U5023
2013 Mercedes-Benz G 65 AMG
1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II
1933 Napier Napier-Railton
2016 Nissan Titan Warrior Concept Forza Edition
2016 Nissan Titan Warrior Concept
2018 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
2012 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
723 Quartz Regalia
723 Quartz Regalia Type-D
2017 Ram Rebel TRX Concept
2017 Ram 2500 Power Wagon
2014 Terradyne Gurkha LAPV
2018 Top Gear Track-Tor
2016 Toyota Land Cruiser Arctic Trucks AT37
2007 Toyota Hilux Arctic Trucks AT38
2008 Volkswagen Touareg R50
2016 Volvo Iron Knight

5 Likes

Thanks Max, and LOL, that is a handy list of some of the most OP cars in the game :smiley:

2 Likes

The Porsche 718 RS starts in A800 (with 718-ish PI), so ineligible, right? Curious that they included it with this list; everything else starts in D500. The Mini Cooper, Abarth 595 '68, and Lotus Elan all do well, though judging from all the weak AI Ferarri Barchettas and human players too lazy or too new to do anything other than rent a stock Barchetta, I’d wager almost any of these cars will perform well against stupid, lazy, and new if a sensible tune is applied to one of them. This should be a piece of cake AND a walk in the park for most players…

On any other week I would agree with you on that part. But not this week. There is no “car type” called “micro-mayhem” and when you click on “view eligible cars” there is only Ferrari. Which possibly not everyone have and don’t want to buy it.
On the rest I agree - this week trial is easy. If you know what you are doing and you use manual with clutch, even that stock Ferrari should be good. I was beating other players and AI in C600 cars.
Suprisingly it was accelerating faster than C600 Ferrari.

Like Max said in his post with the list, micro mayhem is an event theme; you can view it when creating a blueprint. As far as the car selection goes, if you are already in a one of the cars on that list with a C600 tune (except the A800 Porsche as it’s overclass), your equipped car will appear on the car selection screen along with the ferarri. That’s exactly what I did the 3 times I’ve run it using the Mini, the Lotus, and the Abarth (and I swear one of those times, I think with the Lotus, another car appeared selectable with the ferarri as well…a weird thing, regardless!). And sure, that ferarri may be pricy to buy and easy to rent, but who doesn’t already have at least the Mini? Slapping any sensible C600 tune on it shouldn’t be cost/credit prohibitive for most players; just have it equipped when the timer expires and they’ll be good to go.

But “micro-mayhem” works only when you create blueprint, right? It is not car type, so you can’t search for it in “my cars”.
Most of my cars are tuned for B700 or higher. I only have something tuned for lower classes if there is a need for it. Now I have 4 cars tuned for this trial and they pop up in selection screen no problem.
For me it is bad design - it should just show all cars eligible. And it is not first time that “show eligible cars” is not showing all cars, but it is first time that it was that bad.

EDIT: Thanks Bree for participating in this conversation :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yup, yup …you are correct. It is indeed a bad design. We shouldn’t even be discussing any of this, how to have a race-eligible car display for selection; breen shouldn’t have needed to inquire. It’s one thing to release half-cooked features with poor execution, but leaving it to players to figure out what they can even use to participate in the first place is a whole nother kettle of fish.

Most players just aren’t going to know all this, though? I’ve played the game quite a lot and had to ask on here, I had no idea what was going on with car eligibility.

I did have one other player in this one who brought a 600 tuned car, but sadly it was still very slow.

1 Like

These lists are what needs to show up in the game when you go to the even to see what the eligible cars are. If it shows no eligible cars, you might be left with randomly picking cars you think might be eligible, removing their tune and seeing if they are eligible, and you can’t even find out if the car you picked is eligible until the count down timer finishes for the event start. Not a fast process…

Hey,

Why is it so that i have only CR and Wheelspin rewards on festival playlist progress and missions and my friend has cars?

1 Like

Your game hadn’t updated yet.

Did they change the Weekly Challenge car? I have been trying to check ahead of time so I don’t get stuck. A few weeks ago when they had the $10mil vintage racer, it was tough for me to even get into the event.

So by checking ahead, it looked like this week was a Bugatti Veryon and next week was a Mustang GT500.

Yesterday, when I checked it now said Rally Monsters for this week and a Mini X Raid. So was I doing it wrong or does the whole thing reset because of the end of the Season?

Usually when it goes between Series (between Spring and Summer), it’s not the right info downloaded yet. I do the same thing and saw that it claimed to be the Veyron. But I also remembered seeing in the series announcement video that it was something different.

Thanks for the list, but why when I click “view eligible cars” it shows only Ferrari?

And I am pretty sad at this moment, becuase I got disconnected 5 times from trial/PGG on 8 attempts.

Also I would like to say that if anyone is looking for car for PGG - look for my tune for 2013 Clio. It is called “beach party”. Should be even good for automatic gearbox. Only be careful on steering and try not to steer left-right-left, because it is tail happy :wink:

Looks good to me, I missed the Pista, Hummer, Clio and Spec 5 as I wasn’t playing the game then. I don’t think any car is worth 5 million in the AH, let alone the 10-20 million they get put up for daily.

Fingers crossed for the rest of the season!

So first the trial. I went in with Lotus Elan with street tires upgrade … got 3x 2nd place to Ferrari 166, so …
C 600 Lotus Elan handling tune - 415 993 059
and alternative, as Elan on stock tires handles like driving on ice to me … Ferrari on stock tires handles almost like Elan on upgraded tires and its faster, so here is the tune for C 600 Ferrari 166MM - 103 399 439
Heavy hitters A 800, pervious trial car Jeep Wrangler DD, tune - 824 909 208, alternative Top Gear Tcarck-Tor, tune - 443 184 069
Japan B 700, , Subaru Impreza 22B, tune - 221 272 558 (M+C transmission recommended, but can easily win even on auto), or maybe Honda CRX Mugen, tune - 460 682 659
Classic rally D 500, Mini Cooper S, tune - 121 061 400

As usual now, danger sign done with offroad tuned Agera RS and speed zone and speed trap done with S2 Hoonigan RS200.

Edit
Forzathon car … well any rally monster can do it, easiest speed zone is still Forest Green and if anyone needs an easy dirt track - Derwentwater trail (just drive straight), share code - 764 612 023

2 Likes

Anyone else Online Adventure qualification shows already completed ? Was just going to do that and it’s already done, oh well at least time is saved.