Summer #Forzathon Shop, Festival Playlist events and Rewards through August 6

thanks VL It dont make that clear. AS for doing everything I just do the pr stunts for superspins. My recommended car for the zone and trap the apollo rocks. For danger sign The mosler mt 900s with Stevio2175 tune great danger sign car. Oh the pic great

I nerfed the AI for the weekly Forzathon. Street races in a semi? Yeah. Not doing any more of that than I have to.

Used the Astmoor speed trap. (Just southwest of Mudkickers) Low enough target, decent run-up. No problem.

Trading paint skills; used the highway.

For the Down Under championship, I used the Holden Torana. It was already tuned from a previous event. Easily won. I did the trail race first, and was able to get into 2nd place very early, but struggled to catch up with the first place car until I got onto the gravel. It was a struggle to overtake, but I did eventually pass. The circuit races were no problem at all. I don’t know if I need to put the difficulty up a notch, or if the tune is just that good. (128 071 338 if anyone wants to try it out.)

Makes me so happy to see some great HSV’s & Holdens up for grabs this series.

A collective ‘boo’ for GM for killing off a brand.

1 Like

Pretty much the only Holden I’m really interested in. So thanks for handing it out in the first week. ^^

The truck forzathon was one of the worst experiences. Street races, so it’s a free for all field, in a vehicle that massively understeers, is too heavy to accelerate, and in its stock configuration the gears aren’t lined up right so it can’t sustain its top end on its own. So slower to corner, can’t accelerate out of them, and can’t hold its top speed to make up for it in the straights. Yikes. And you want THREE wins in it? Followed by 3*ing a speed trap, which requires using what minimal upgrades the car has and finding the ONE place that’s possible in. That’s just not fun.

I will admit though, I do like racing lower classes. Not a fan of the vans but I already had one specced that I like so I used that. The cult cars though? Gimme those all day. Free wins thanks to how broken the Peels are if you upgrade them properly while keeping them at D100. You can literally run circles around your opponents and win. Didn’t bother with the trial or playground games this time out as my garage is almost full anyway and you won’t let us auto-sell prize cars so they sit and rot in the AH because everyone else has 3-4 of them too.

3 Likes

…apologies - I’m a new player to this game so don’t really understand the screen shot above?!

What do I need to do in order to get the Ford Puma?

The Weekly MB #24 Forzathon challenge is recycled. I remember it from a few months back and people were pissed off about it. While on topic, all of the weeklies from this month are copy pasted from one of the previous months. Also, what’s up with the trials these last months? They are getting glitchier. Teleporting cars, AI cars going from 0 to 300 in half a second, force fields, teleporting… pair that with constant disconnects. I think that throughout the months the devs managed to update this game from an okay game to a bad game.

Edit: glennfinan chase is the easiest street scene event to win with the MB truck. Just put it to the lowest possible difficulty and have a nice sunday drive to the finish. If you’re having trouble with getting three stars on a speed trap, speed traps at the fortune island are much easier (if you have the full game)

1 Like

Yeah, I thought it seemed familiar. Because I remembered doing the Trading Paint skills before, and vaguely remembered doing street races with a truck, which is not something I would do without a reason. I couldn’t remember what speed trap I used before, though, which was bothering me. I think I might have actually gone to Fortune Island for it, but that might have been the Iron Knight.

I didn’t find it too hard. Just annoying. But like I said, I did preemptively nerf the AI.

gotta say the forzathon shop is crazy. nobody would want the birdcage. everyone wants the AE86

gotta say the forzathon shop is crazy. nobody would want the birdcage. everyone wants the AE86

The trial was messy at times but when I could stay out of trouble I won a few races by a decent margin. If anyone needs a Senna tune I listed it below along with the tune I used to win the truck street races. Then it was on to RtwoDtw0’s tune for the Astmoor speed trap.

McLaren Senna - 242 982 192
MB #24 truck - 415 815 636, 714 834 614

1 Like

Good grief that Truck Challenge nonsense was annoying! Thanks for the tip about Astmoor, otherwise I don’t think I’d have managed it. As Bethel said, whoever came up with this week’s challenge needs sending to bed without any supper.

The Aussie trial was simple though- HSV Gen-F GTS, tune 519 634 455

edit. That frickin’ trial. Why is this game full of bumping idiots? Won with Porsche 918 when I finally got a clean run and didn’t did get smacked into every other wall by a tide of pillocks.

It’s S2 class, those machines are too much car for most. I don’t do very well when it’s S2 either.

That’s fair enough, but there’s no excuse for constantly weaving around like a drunken grasshopper- it makes getting anywhere on the Edinburgh track more a matter of luck than anything else.

1 Like

Trial wasn’t too bad although whoever decided Edinburgh Station was a good idea for S2 with no ghosting at the start should try a future in comedy. That first corner was tricky!

Found the Trial quite easy and i do love the Road races. I was using the Pagani with ReZoaK’s tune. Once in front nothing catches up.

I think a fair few who have problems are the ones who have trouble handling the S2 cars which is understandable. A mistake can put you way back in the field and basically they have no hope unless they are good drivers and can get back up, which i have done a couple of times when AI knocked me out or Team mate accidently lost control lol!!!

Welcome relief from the CC and Dirt we have had lately.

Overall i’m quite enjoying the Summer :slight_smile:

This week’s trial would be very enjoyable as a seasonal championship, unfortunately being a trial means you have to contend with the absolute worst thing in FH4, casuals who either can’t or make no attempt to control their car.

Won the 1st easily as starting position meant I got clear of my teammates almost immediately and so did a couple of others.

2nd race though started 2nd to last so hung back and let the carnage commence in the 1st corner, found a good line through and past them all ready to chase the leading 3 AI cars down only to get corner bombed in the next corner by a ‘teammate’, dragged myself to 3rd but with nobody near them the front 2 drivatars were well ahead of me and couldn’t be caught.

Final race I got into the lead early again and won easily but the team was on it’s way to losing before 2 of them had the good grace/lost hope to quit, Mr corner bomber though despite being way behind everyone stayed, just avoiding a DNF, scoring 0pts and nearly causing the 3 people who could actually drive to have all that time wasted through no fault of their own, we won the 3rd race by only 50pts.

I know it won’t happen but in the next FH game I’d love to see some sort of qualifier that you have to win or podium in vs Pro or Expert difficulty drivatars before you can enter the proper trial.

For players who need help: Percents,Tunes and Rewards:
Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events - Summer - Until 06/08/20 - SERIES 25
50% Summer: BMW E92 M3 GTS 2010
80% Summer: ROVER SD1 VITESSE 1984
50% Series 25: LAMBORGHINI DIABLO GTR
80% Series 25: TOYOTA CELICA 1992

Photo / Picture: Percents,Tunes and Rewards

Photo / Picture: Rewards
Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events - Rewards - Until 06/08/20 ** SERIES 25 ** Summer Season

Share Codes: Pause Menu, Event Activations, or Creative Hub.
You can use this code to get to a specific Event Blueprint quickly, and easily.
Share Code: Garage → Designs & Paints → Find New Designs → Search
Share Code: Garage → Upgrades & Tunes → Find → Search

A) Photo Challenge: #HORSESFORCOURSES
Take a photo of any Ferrari with the Uffington White Horse
Reward: Super Wheelspin

B) Forzathon Weekly:
Code Tune MERCEDES BENZ #24 TANKPOOL24 RACING TRUCK 2015:… 117 635 421
Earn 3 Stars at any Speed Trap: MORTIMER GARDENS (224 Km/h)

D) The Trial Co-Op Championship: Get Hyper
Reward: Lamborghini Veneno 2013
Code Tune ZENVO TSR-S 2019:… 106 360 643
Code Tune MCLAREN SENNA 2018:… 928 406 336

F) Playground Games: Summer
Reward: Bentley Continental GT Speed 2013 Forza Edition
New this season: You don’t have to win the event to earn the reward.
Code Tune QUARTZ REGALIA 723:… 977 389 066

G) Danger Sign: Hilltop Vista
Code Tune PORSCHE SPYDER 918 2014:… 313 029 793

H) Speed Trap: Cat Bells
Code Tune MOSLER MT900S 2010:… 167 019 262

I) Speed Zone: Glen Rannoch
Code Tune PORSCHE 911 GT1 STRASSENVERSION 1998:… 462 678 829

J) Championship: Cult Following
Reward: Volkswagen Notchback Type 3 1600 L 1967
Code Tune JAMES BOND EDITION CITROEN 2CV6 1981:… 113 504 057

K) Championship: Down Under
Reward: HSV GTS 2011
Code Tune HSV LIMITED EDITION GEN-F GTS MALOO 2014:… 531 975 356

L) Championship: Bring Me a Dream
Reward: Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 2011
Code Tune HOLDEN SANDMANN HQ PANEL VAN 1974:… 165 214 400

Ps.: There is a bug this season and completing 80% you receive: Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor 2010 and Green Man Outfit

Also available on Twitter or Imgur: The magic of the Internet every season change
I hope this helps you to do the challenges

Interesting to see your comment with regards to getting the green man outfit as I got it, along with the BMW, for completing the summer 50% thingummy.

Like each month the same cheater is 1st on the monthly rivals leaderboard. I report him each month. How is it possible that he’s still not banned ?