Summer #Forzathon Shop, Festival Playlist events and Rewards through August 6

SUMMER | SERIES 25

Starts July 30 at 7:30am Pacific
Ends August 6 at 7:30am Pacific

This is the first season of Series 25.

The HSV GTS is the newly added exclusive model available from this season’s Festival Playlist event “Down Under.”

BARN FIND RUMOR:

#FORZATHON SHOP - Tommy Bargains Discounts Daily this season

• 600 FP Car: 1994 Ford Supervan 3 (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 100 FP Car: 2005 TVR Sagaris FE (previously available Exclusive model)
  • Clothing: Emerald Crown
  • Clothing: Sapphire Crown
  • Wheelspins cost this series: 40 FP & 150 FP

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST REWARDS

• 50% Summer Completion: 2010 BMW M3 GTS (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 80% Summer Completion: 1984 Rover SD1 Vitesse (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 50% Series Completion: 1999 Lamborghini Diablo GTR (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 80% Series Completion: 1992 Toyota Celica GT-Four RC ST185 (previously available Exclusive model)

PHOTO CHALLENGE

#HORSESFORCOURSES

• Reward: Super Wheelspin
  • Take a photo of any Ferrari with the Uffington White Horse, Share your photo on Twitter for a chance to be featured in a future Forza livestream.

#FORZATHON

Earn 100 FP from the weekly challenge plus 10 per Daily, plus Bonus for all, double for owning the Lake Lodge

Weekly Challenge:
[Must be done in sequence to count.

• Own and drive the 2015 Mercedes-Benz Tankpool Racing Truck

• Daily Challenges:*
    Each challenge is open for 72 hours from 7:30am Pacific of the start day.

SEASONAL EVENTS

The unique reward listed for seasonal championship events requires you to place 1st against at or above the Highly Skilled Drivatar difficulty setting; the Trial requires Unbeatable difficulty. As of Series 24 Playground Games rewards the car for all participants, win or lose.

The Trial Co-Op Championship: “Get Hyper” | (S2 class) Hypercars

• Reward: 2013 Lamborghini Veneno

Showcase Remix | “Quaint Village Rush” | Centenario vs. Jet

Seasonal Playground Games | (A class) GT

• Reward: 2017 Bentley Continental FE (previously available Exclusive model)
  • As of Series 24 you don’t have to win the event to earn the reward.

PR Stunt: Hilltop Vista Danger Sign | 620.1 feet

PR Stunt: Cat Bells Speed Trap | 164.0 mph

PR Stunt: Glen Rannoch Speed Zone | 97.0 mph

Championship: "Cult Following” | (D class) Cult cars

• Reward: 1967 Volkswagen Type 3 1600 L Notchback previously available (Exclusive model)

Championship: “Down Under” | Dirt Racing | (A class) Australian cars

Championship: “Bring Me a Dream” | (D class) Vans and Utility

• Reward: 2011 F-150 SVT Ford Raptor (previously available Exclusive model)

Monthly Events

• Monthly Rivals: Hot Wheels Bone Shaker at Greendale Club Circuit
  • Online Adventure
    Completing the monthly events applies their completion percentage to all four seasons in the Festival Playlist.
1 Like

The Veneno is an Autoshow car.

[/quote]

This trial is awful. Keep getting matched with players with no level. Thanks. Just wasting my time. Overloaded week already. Try #10 cause nobody can do anything but me in the first race. Finally took like 10 trys.

Getting disconnected every few minutes

3 Star Speed Trap in the Tankpool ??! … Where is this feat possible ??!

new photo challenge #Horsesforcourses
Which car is it?

Managed it on Astmoor - only 140mph needed

1 Like

Thanks - will head over there :+1:t2:

Ha ha had to win 3 street races on First Timer skill level!

1 Like

Any Ferrari.

i photed 3 of en and didn’t get both tics. they all have yellow horses.

The white horse is a place near Ashbrook. Its a ´beauty spot´
You need to take a photo with any Ferrari and the ´white horse´ in the background.

1 Like

This is terrible, it has never taken this long, it’s too many things for one week, D class races? Can we finish today??? Than 3 meaningless street races in a truck. waste of time. What’s wrong with 1 street race, what is the difference, Just going to to the same thing 3 times. Yea fun. I want my Thursdays back!!!
Make it so when you do the championships you can do all 3 races without having to load each one separately like co-op. Why do we have to suffer? You have the slowest loading game I have ever seen so make it so we do not have to load so much. Oh now 10 trading paints to waste more time, are you trying to make this take longer? cause it seems like it.

4 Likes

All I did was was the seasonal championahips for the new exclusive car, the showcase remix, the seasonal pr stunts, and the monthly rivals.
I’m done for the week.

1 Like

I do it all, that’s on me but they don’t have make me a puppet on a string, do this, do that, load more.

Pain in the … trial, people coming in with stock Bugattis and such, playing bumper cars, …
First race total mayhem, I try to quit first race and my game CTD, second race 3x 1st, but team with stock cars and not much experience 1:2 for drivatars.
Third try 3x 1st, 2:1 for players one stock Ferrari with great ramming skill, but nothing else (luckily they quit).
Car used S2 998 Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster, tune - 175 062 114

Next was vans and utility championship, where I was thinking maybe worth using power tuned Traveler, but just went for Transit
Might struggle a bit on straights, but can corner flat out.
D 500 Ford Transit Supersportvan, grip tune - 924 508 848
alternative Morris Mini Traveler, power tune - 113 152 826

Then it was cult car championship, where again power or grip, being me I took grip, can have similar problems as in previous championship
D 500 Morris Minor 1000, tune - 123 005 148

Finally to Australian cars and since its offroad, why not using group A, its a beast :slight_smile:
A 800 HDT VK Commodore Group A, tune - 130 623 025

Forzathon car … ummm truck MB Tankpool 24, I used my B 700 tune - 133 409 255 for street races, but had to do engine swap for speed trap, used Astmoor speed trap.
Finally went to highway and traded paint … :slight_smile:

One last thing, a lil pic

Edit
Forgot to post about PR stunts.
This week all done by Agera RS, finally using my own tune - 167 849 655
For speed zone McLaren Senna, tune - 176 256 116 could also be used.

Hope this is of any help to someone, take care and have fun, bb

3 Likes

Group A Commodore isn’t available yet, unless you time travel, which can draw a ban. Not much help to anyone that is wanting to do the championship with currently available cars.

Hmm, guess I’ve been living in future for more then a year, as I had that car for at least that long.
Besides its available in autoshow:

Guess you were referring to HOLDEN Commodore Group A SV

but I don’t own HOLDEN Commodore yet

Plese check your statements, before starting with accusations.

1 Like

I forgot about that one, I apologize for the confusion and for appearing to accuse you of time travel, it was not my intent.

Didn’t have the CTD., but same experience with my, ahem. “team mates” - either just smashing into everything, or, well I’m not sure, but half a lap down after the first lap is not great!

That’s a killer tune though mate, I’ve aced the three races with it 4 or 5 times now - I’m just hoping to find 2 or 3 other people who can find their way around this trial!

edited to add: - whoever came up with the street scene truck racing, go sit in the corner and think about what you’ve done. That was abysmal, bordering on the painful! :smiley:

1 Like