Stuzib85's Photos and Paints

Hi, I’m Stuzib85.

New Forza, New thread.
Here we go…

:slight_smile:

Turns out, I’m properly obsessed with LaFerrari. Having just painted it with a Scuderia Ferrari inspired livery, I’ve been racing and cruising around in mine since the second I bought it!
Most of the logos I created for the livery are already available to download, as is the livery itself. More SF liveries will be coming soon…

Here’s some photos of it.

I have started work painting a tribute paint for Marussia F1 driver, Jules Bianchi. Should have that ready in a few days, so people can show their support.
I’ve also created a “#ForzaJules” vinyl for people to display, if they choose to. Its available to download now.

Thanks for reading this, I’ll be back with another update soon

Stuzib85

2 Likes

Looking good man haven’t got the ferrari yet but will have too get your paint…

1 Like

Thanx man :slight_smile:
Glad u like it.

Hi.

Got some Horizon news for you all today…

I won the Race livery contest for week 1 for my Scuderia Ferrari LaFerrari (Above), which I was very pleased about :slight_smile:

On a more sombre note, I was watching the GP in Suzuka last weekend, and, like many, was truly shocked by what happened. My thoughts are with Jules and his Family, and the Team too, who have to continue on to race this weekend whilst their thoughts remain in Suzuka. I’m sure we all hope that he pulls through, both him and Michael.

A friend suggested that I make a Bianchi tribute livery. After much debate about whether I should, I decided to do it.
Here’s the shots:

Its available to download now, to show your support.
If you would like me to put the livery on another car for you, just ask, and I’ll do it as soon as I get the chance.

Thank you for reading.

Stuzib85

P.S Please check out my friend, and Legendary painter, Gr333nz, who was featured in this weeks In Focus article. His work is INSANE! Here’s the link

3 Likes

Hey!
A bit more painting today, followed by some photo shoots.

The paint is another Scuderia Ferrari livery, this time for the 458. Some of you may recognise it!
This is still my most used livery ever, so it was a must have for Horizon 2.

After the 458 pictures, I discovered that I had the photo settings, accidentally, almost perfect.

So I went and got my LaFerrari…

These shots look quite real, I think. really happy with them. Hopefully, more of this quality to come :slight_smile:

Finally, with the inclusion of the Vauxhall Corsa in Horizon 2, I was able to recreate my own car.
Here’s a photo of it. Its got the logos for ABGRAPHICS’ SprayGun Collective (SGC_), as that is the Club that I joined.

That’s the end of this update, so thanks for reading this, and Ill be back with more news, paints and photos soon.

Stuzib85

This is an amazing pic, Stu. Great balance between colour and contrast.

1 Like

I LOVE dis pic!

1 Like

Thanx man. I’m calling it “Sunset and Brake lights”, lol
Seriously, a comment like that, from you, is a real honour.

Check out this video by You Tuber StellaStig: LaFerrari Horizon 2 Sound Test, featuring my Scuderia Ferrari livery.
Turn your speakers up for this beauty!

Awesome work so far mate. Congrats on the LaFerrari in the video. Your work is great as always and the shots are incredible!

1 Like

Thanks mate :slight_smile:
Good to hear from you again.

Stu, you should get a gallery going in the race or fantasy section! Your paints especially the Marussia tribute to Jules is awesome!

[AB]

1 Like

Thanx man :slight_smile:

Hey!
Hope everyone is enjoying cruising around in FH2!

I’ve got a little update for you guys:

This week, a tweet went out asking for a “Painter in Crime” for an upcoming series from CornWolf.
I responded, as I wasn’t working on any paints at the time. Plus would be cool to be involved.
Without giving anyway any details, I was given free reign to paint a Renault Alpine A110.
Not a car I’d painted before. Hadn’t even driven it yet, since I found in the Barn.

Some sketches and Google searches later, I found a historic livery that I really liked. Couple of hours later, and it was finished. Simple, but it suits the car really well.
Its popularity is increasing by the day, as the downloads creep up, faster, at first, then my recently featured Jules Bianchi Tribute paint.
(Oh, by the way, my Jules Bianchi Tribute paint was featured this week).

Here’s some shots of the Renault.

Let me know what you guys think of it.

Something else that has happened this week, was that I posted this photo of my Jaguar F-Type, on Twitter:

Nothing too special, but I really liked it.
When I got up the next morning, It had been retweeted by Ian Callum, Chief of Design at Jaguar, the man who designed the car!
Having wanted to be a Car Designer since I was young, and as an admirer of Mr Callum’s work (DB7, Vanquish, DB9, Jag XK, etc), I was pretty excited by it. In fact, it made my day!

Well, that’s the end of this update.
Thanks for reading this. If you have anything to say about this, or any other updates, please feel free to leave comments :slight_smile:

Before I go, I’d like to share this link to CornWolf’s Youtube Channel. He makes great gaming related videos, not just about Forza. He is also a pro Tuner too.

And, I would also like to share a link for my Forza 5 Thread, so you can check out my previous paints and any future ones too.
http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst1925_stuzib85---my-designs-and-vinyls.aspx

Until next time,

Stuzib85

1 Like

I’ll be on twitch tonight, doing some more work on my latest request. Probably after 10pm (UK).
Drop in and say hi!

Loving that Alpine paint.

1 Like

Thanks guys, glad you like my work!

Hi guys,

Got another little update for you:

I have been working on a new request this week.
The brief was for a “BadAss” Ford Raptor. I should have it finished on Saturday, so hopefully, it fits the brief. It’s been a challenge so far.

Pretty much as soon as I have finished the Raptor, I will be starting on my paint for the Forza Halloween Bash 2014. Not sure what car I’m going to paint yet, but I do know what I’m going to paint on it. Should look pretty good.

I found out today that I won my 3rd featured design, in 3 weeks of Horizon 2 contests. The paint was the Renault Alpine that I painted for Corn Wolf.
With the paint I’m currently working on, plus the Halloween paint next week, that makes 5 paints. My aim is to get 5 paints featured in the first 5 weeks of Horizon 2, then I’ll take some time off from painting. Probably get back to levelling up on Destiny :slight_smile:

Last week, HeliosT10 put out a tweet asking people to enter their work for the In Focus article.
I entered my Jules Bianchi Tribute Huracan and my Renault. Both of these were chosen to be featured. I must say, its pretty sweet to see my work in the Forza Hub app on the Xbox One.
This week’s In Focus also contains the Sunset Overdrive Huracan by my friend, EL Mutem. Its a really fantastic piece work.
Here’s the link to the article: News - Forza

Off the back of that, a YouTuber called Stella Stig, created an awesome video featuring my Huracan.
Its part of his Showcase series, and his videos really are great. It was an honour to be chosen to be featured.
Check out the video here: Forza horizon 2: Paint Showcase - Stuzib85 - Lamborghini Huracan - YouTube
And Stella Stig’s YouTube account here: Stella Stig - YouTube

Finally, I’ve got some photos to share with you. No cool stories or anything, just some pretty shots.

Well, we’ve reached the end of this update.

Thanks for reading, and I’ll be back to post here again soon.

Stuzib85

For regular updates, follow me on Twitter (@stuzib85).
For other cool Paints, Photos, Tunes and Vids, check out @FilthyPieHole, @Forzatographer, @Forza_ElMutem, @Corn_Wolf, @StellaStig, @BussDH, @Gr33nzSprayBooth, @ABGraphics, @Skreamies

I would quickly like to add that I will be broadcasting my Halloween paint this weekend. I’ll be chatting and offering painting advice, so if you want to pick up some tips, or just want to see something cool, come check me out. Ill post here and on Twitter with exact times, when I know more.

Thank you

Nice work stu, lovin the Ferrari shots and your alpine paint job is classic and classy well done.
Ps. Thanks for the shoutout bud :wink:

1 Like