Street Outlaws

Top Ten ¼ mile drag list
Official Shark pull race nights will be on Tuesday nights at 8Pm Est
Official race nights will be on Fridays at 8Pm Est

Everyone is allowed a shot at the list by going through the shark pull on Tuesday nights.The top ten list consists of the fastest drivers and their car. I will have the top 4 racers from the shark pull go into a final bracket.The 2 winners will race the gate keeper who is the designated 11th spot on the list. If you lose to the gate keeper you will not be eligible to call out number 10 on the list. If you beat the gate keeper you can call number 10 out on race night.

IF YOUR INTERESTED FOR TRYING OUT ON THE SHARK PULL ADD ME ON XBOX AND MESSAGE ME, MY GT IS NATE23DOGG.

Rules and regulations
NO GLITCHES IF YOU ARE CAUGHT YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!
The car must weigh 2500 pounds or more
Must use the same car every week.
Car must be RWD from Factory (No Drivetrain Swaps).
Car must be FR (Front Engine RWD).
Engine swaps are allowed but nothing bigger than a V8.
No V10, V12, 4 Rotor Racing Engine, 3.0L V8 Racing Engine, or 4.5L V8 (Ferrari 458 Italia Engine).
Cars that are not allowed:No Supercars, Hypercars, Extreme Track Toys, or Super GT. Dodge Dart Super Stock, King Cobra II, 67 Corvette, Charger Daytona, Mercury Coupe, or 1940 Ford.
No assists (Traction Control)No Automatic, must use Manual or Manual w/Clutch
If you plan on building a new car you have to pull your current car off the list and start at the bottom of the list.
There can be 2 of the same cars on the list only, If you’re the second one with the car if you miss a day or lose the race you have to get another car.
Anybody can call out the driver ahead of them at anytime.
If you have an active call out on the driver ahead of you, you can not be called out by the guy behind you.
When a driver is called out they have one week to get ready or they can race right there on race night.
If there is an active call out on you and you do not show up, you will lose your spot.
Anyone who misses two (2) consecutive race nights will be removed from the list.
Crossing the centerline during the race will be an automatic loss.
You can only call a person out for their spot once a week

Race Master: NATE23DOGG
Drivers:

• NATE23DOGG: 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
  • Clutchskis: 1987 Buick Regal GNX
  • BootleGiN60foot: 1966 Chevrolet Nova ss
  • theRealColbyJac: 1967 Chevelle ss 396
  • StonedFarmer197: 2013 Ford Shelby GT500
  • D2W Warlock: 1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo ss
  • PickledTrain162:1990 Chevrolet Camaro
  • BornInABarn98:1979 Chevrolet Camaro

List: