Storefront uploads not working?

Hello, I’ve been sticking around Storefront over a week and whenever I try to upload something, it always gives an error saying “NOT succesfully uploaded, please try later.”. Think it’s gonna get fixed soon? Guess there’s no solution other than sitting and waiting.

Hello, same here. Some functions of the storefront appear to be consistently broken / disabled. I cannot view any photo’s or video’s neither in my own storefront, or in storefronts of other players. I cannot upload any material at all to my own storefront. The preview/info views for both designs and tunes don’t work any longer. I still can buy designs and tunes though. Over the last 7 days I checked with irregular intervals, always the same behavior. Does there exist a point of contact to report this to turn10 directly or whoever runs the background services for FM3?, instead of reporting it here in the forum?

And is there still active moderation in the auction house? I regret to inform that NZ symbols were used in a design of a car being offered recently in the auction house. Despite calls for moderation it appears as no appropriate action was taken.

Other than that; FM3: great game which I hope to enjoy for long time to come,
ConquerorDaffy

I’m having the same problem… I need this to do one achievement but I can’t upload… help please!

The crew gotta be working on FM7 so I think this might be it. Speaking of which, I guess no one has an eye on the items which are inappropriate or anything violates the terms of use for Auction House or Storefront but I see similarities as well. Other than that, I’m standing by for someone to take action back on it. So, keeping fingers crossed.

It’s been like this for a long time.

Hopefully it will work again soon as I would like to get the last couple achievements.

But yeah, T10 is probably working exclusively on FM7 and not maintaining FM 2-4.

I know that F7 is the focus now, but for me this could be easy to fix, somebody please restart the servers and let’s se the magic happen. =)

Still not working… =(

When you get the error, try entering a lobby in the multiplayer.

Exit, then try again the Storefront.

I’ve seen this behaviour in both Forza 3 and Horizon. In Horizon, if you try for example seeing the top of the leaderboards, it usually fails, so any other attempt to access the servers return the same error. So you go to Multiplayer and succesfully join a lobby, it kind of forces the game to stop returning the error. I did this more than once to see the 1000 Club progress, because the 1000 Club is like a leaderboard and stops working if you try to see the top ranking of any speed trap/race/whatever.
So I did the same in Forza 3 once and it worked.

It’s worth a try I guess. =P

Hey Forza 3 servers are up!

Thank you Turn 10!

The servers seem to work for the most part. The only thing I can’t get working is uploading photos, uploading photos doesn’t seem to work on motorsport 3, horizon 1 or 2 on xbox 360 anymore, I just keep getting the same your “photo was Not successfuly uploaded” message.

Uploading photos to the storefront still doesn’t work. I recently tried uploading other things like replays and tuning setups. Those don’t work either.

For Forza 3 the Curator achievement was last unlocked in 18 September 2017. 4 months already!

The other achievement requiring upload, Entrepeneur, was unlocked in January, but that one is different, the person needs to sell something. If it was already uploaded then the sale can happen at any time.

It doesn’t work for me either! Uploading anything to the storefront is blocked. This leads for 2 achievements to be unobtainable. Turn10 do something with this PLEASE!

1 Like

I’ve been playing FM3 for one month, in order to increase my tier. Every day I’ve been trying to upload a photo and a design, but unfortunately, the server seems to be down.
I wish T10 turned it on again.

2020 and still not working. Multiplayer lobby trick doesn’t work either.

Why should it work in 2020? Forza has the longest support from other games.

How do we get Turn 10 to ask them to turn these functions back on as i need 2 online achievements and i would like to get them

1 Like

Need it too.