Stone Cold Skiller not unlocking

Same issue here. I’m on my 6th day since completing.

Same here. Finished all my perks some time last week, and have earned a handful of other FH2 achievements since then, but still don’t have Stone Cold Skiller.

Would love to know if there was a fix planned for this. My OCD is killing me for having earned this achievement but having it still show up as locked. o.0

Have you fully quit the game and restarted it?

Have you done a cold reboot by holding the power button on the console for 5 seconds until it turns off?

EDIT: I just tried to look at your profile but you have everything hidden. This should not be the cause of the error but it might just force something to happen. Try making all your achievements public and reboot. Then make them hidden again and reboot. By reboot I mean a cold reboot so it forces you to sign in and out of your profile.

Console has installed an update for both the system and FH2 last weekend, so It has rebooted quite well. No change.

Yeah it’s now been almost two weeks since I unlocked all the Perks. The Xbone and game have been rebooted multiple times and I’ve earned plenty of other achievements since then. Still no Stone Cold Skiller.

Same here …

Tried everything guys. The thing is… my last buyed perk, the one for free tranfers, doesn’t even work ! I have to pay to fast travel !
I have it unlocked in the menu but It’s not working. I think there’s the problem.
You might have to check if your last unlocked perk is working or not…

That perk gives you the ability to fast travel to any location on the map, not just the hubs. As for the achievement, it took me horsing around in a V8 swapped, AWD Focus to unlock it with one ridiculously big chain. I seriously think it was close to 500,000.

I don’t know If you got my point… I have all the perks unlocked but this one refuses to work even If purchased. It was the last one I purchased. Now the achievement is stuck at 98%.
I think the problem lies in this point :frowning:

My problem is the achievelent for the 65 skill point, iff i look at the achiements it is stuck at 98 %,
But iff i look at the progress in game i have unlock 65 skill points. ,

Yup. Same here :frowning:

I hope they are reading this and That they will fix it ASAP :frowning:

Achievement still not unlocking, and it’s now been weeks :confused:

I like many other was stuck at 98% despite having all the perks . This is what i did to get it to unlock .

1. Delete your forza save file from console only (this will be backed up in the cloud)
  2. I then disabled internet in settings so my game save wouldnt re sync with the cloud.
  3. Started new game offline and went thru the intro then drove to the airport after it has told you skill points are enabled. Then i reconnected the xbox to internet so i could get achievements.(note your game wont re sync to your save on the cloud as you are in the game and not on the title screen)
    4.I earnt around 4 skill points which took my 98% to 100% and achievement popped .closed game and deleted console save .
    5.Reloaded the game then asked to sync to the cloud and got my progress back with this achievement now popped.

Hope this helps
P.s -it took a little while to re sync just be patient.

5 Likes

I can confirm this works 100% Thanks for sharing your solution mate.

1 Like

thanks for confirming that but with me needing almost 20% gonna take a while

ok done this yesterday while xbox live was down , got the achievement then resynced with the cloud save when xbox live became available again, took about an hour to resync but achievement is now done :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I used this get around too and can confirm it works well. Annoying that T10 don’t just sort it. We pay them enough for these games!

Any idea if this solution works for the car meet up bug??

Thanks for this tip man, but I’m afraid to do this in any case :frowning:
They HAVE TO fix this !