Still no S2 in horizon tour!

Well, 2 months now that we can’t finish the “power trip” accolade for finishing a S2 horizon tour… come express your anger here!

7 Likes

I’m not amused at all… I thought for sure we’d be able to finish this off.

I think this one irritates me the most.

3 Likes

Yup, damn annoying. This is a 5 minute fix so no excuse for not fixing it.

3 Likes

I guess it will be coming at some point in the future.
Maybe coinciding with an expansion? Who knows.

If not, it needs removing.

Dont worry, apparently thats what they are doing with all the things that doesnt work…

1 Like

Apparently no desire to deal with balancing, it could mean work. Reminds me of lemmings, one says “jump off the cliff” and everyone does it. I strongly doubt that it is fun to work at PG

I really, really, really want to say that I think you are correct…however, I then look at FH4 and see that missing 3000 points on the Explore card and it makes me wonder

2 Likes

Stunt park for the next series is priority! Who cares about one silly accolade right??? We’ve only been waiting since day one!

3 Likes

Complete Horizon Tour in Rally Monster is also broken. It ticks here but it remains incomplete under accolades.

This one worked for me. I recall doing it in a Hoonigan RS200. It’s just the S2 one I’m waiting on.

I’ve seen multiple “bla this bla that accolade can’t finish…” posts so i have some Question…

Games lifecycle is 2+ years… Was there something wich indicated “Do it now and as fast as possible”?
I mean is there even some real reason to complete all the things? Yeah u completed it but they add new accolades anyway

This is the cheerful attitude every game developer expects out of their playerbase. You receive 1 Kudos from me.

3 Likes

I disagree with your dispensing of kudos, I’ve filed the appropriate paperwork to have it revoked. In 6-8 weeks, I’ll be the one laughing!

1 Like

They were probably too busy messing with the skill trees to bother with changing the Horizon Tour rotation.

1 Like

Imagine something really radical… A menu… with a lobby, that would let you choose to race any class you wanted on whatever type of track you wanted. In fact you could see how many were in the lobby and if they were in a race so you could chose to either join that lobby or another one, maybe open one yourself?

Very radical idea for a online game in 2022 - especially since this is features from games that came out in 1999. Fix your game PG - its pathetic that we cannot create lobbys and choose what class or race type we want to race, this was norm way back in 99 - How is it not a norm now?

5 Likes

Deleted as apparently wrong

MS is #2 in cloud provider ranking the few horizon players shouldn’t be a problem. And Storage costs almost nothing…
Think since ~2014 it was already cheaper to keep the data and increase storage size than to delete it.

Truly pathetic. Well at least we will have GT7 coming up where you in fact have lobbies and can customize the setup of the race, they must truly be bonkers using such old features, all them goggabitz stealing all the spaces!

Yeah, I’d like to be able to complete this accolade.

1 Like

This is still bugging me as well. It’s the only one a lot of us need… just make one available!

2 Likes