Still having paint glitches

Mine and others people paints I put on my cars showing gray on my cars in garage/online racing,Me and few friends are also having paints from one car move too a different car in garage

4 Likes

Yeah just had the very same issue in my garage, aswell as my 3 door Cossie showing as a Bronco. Dont even get me started on the crazy lag!

1 Like

Me to. Hope the upcoming update fixes this issue.

1 Like

Not likely to be fixed and stay fixed. One of the early game bugs was supposedly ‘fixed’ in a previous update … but it’s come back again in my game. I have very little faith in bug and glitch fixes from T10.

1 Like

This is a memory management issue that affects the thumbnails as well. Efficient coding is the fix for it, so we probably won’t see it fixed in this game. :frowning:

I’d say the grey cars are top priority though because they affect the game’s economy, as you can sell cars with exclusive liveries.

1 Like

I’ve had a few cars change livery at the end of the race screen. A black manufacturer paint on the Viper turned to red with silver stripes and Hinchcliffes unmolested (paint wise) turned gloss red. They stay like that into the home space as well until you get to them in the menu, once you’ve flicked pass they change back.

1 Like

I can confirm this issue still isn’t fixed as today is March 20th (as of this post) and my cars still appear with grey skins. I am also having an issue with “saving” paints to vehicles. I Will make a design or paint, and then save and back out to the menu, only for the car to go back to a manufacturer color with no decals/stickers/etc. This issue is newer, but I am seriously regretting my choice to preorder the ultimate edition of the game. Way too many issues that just don’t seem to be getting fixed.

I saved an incredible orange hue from a TVR as a favorite and applied it to a '71 'Cuda. After I hit the save button, the color changed to a medium copper color that looked like the factory Plymouth color. I tried painting the 'Cuda white and applying the TVR orange and the color changed back to copper. The 'Cuda’s original color was B3 blue. I tried purchasing a white 'Cuda and the same thing happened, so I got a red '65 GTO out of my garage and tried the orange color on it. After I hit save, the GTO changed colors to a factory gold hue.
Also noticed that if I go back and race and then go back to the paint shop, my saved color’s show up grey on the the car and I have to re-save the color.

1 Like

I cant even load a simple color change in offline play . it only loads dled designs …

1 Like