Star Card feature

STAR CARD

New with Update 10, the Star Card feature is a way to track and achieve completion in events, discovery, and content creation, and earn flair for it. This feature is highlighted at the 23:00 minute mark of the Series 10 Update livestream. You can find the Star Card tile in the My Horizon Life menu.

REWARDS

Completing all challenges in a category will unlock an optional flair icon which will be displayed next to your gamertag. Announced with Series 11, new rewards have been added to Star Card:
· Become a Racing Superstar to earn the PG Race Outfit (Legendary Clothing) & Racing Flag icon
· Become a PR Stunt Superstar to earn the 2012 Hot Wheels Rip Rod (Legendary Car) & Racing Helmet icon
· Become a Superstar Explorer to earn the Gold Viking Helmet (Legendary Clothing) & Magnifying Glass icon
· Become a Superstar Creator to earn the Dark Crown (Legendary Clothing) & Pencil Tip icon
· Become a Story Superstar to earn the 2017 Ferrari 812 Superfast (Legendary Car) & Open Book icon
· Become an Adventure Superstar to earn the Golden Chicken Suit (Legendary Clothing) & Globe icon

CHALLENGES

Completing Forzathon and Festival Playlist progress can apply to Star Card progress at the same time, and activity on Fortune Island is eligible for completion in the relevant objectives. Some objectives will count previous Series progress, while others are not retroactive (such as Stories).

RACING SUPERSTAR

• Grid Pass - Unlock 70 Race Routes
  • The Grandest Tour - Complete 70 Festival Races
  • Seasoned to Perfection - Complete 40 Season Events
  • Length and Breadth - Drive 5,000.0 miles
  • The Conqueror - Complete 5 Finales
  • Headstrong - Win 50 Head -to -Head Races
  • Showman - Win 5 Showcase Events (starts from zero)
  • Best Showman - Win 5 different Showcase Remix events (starts from zero)

PR STUNT SUPERSTAR

• Stunt Spotter - Discover 94 PR Stunts
  • Smile for the (Speed) Camera - Earn 84 stars on Speed Camera PR Stunts
  • Stunt Season - Complete 30 Season PR Events
  • Over a Short Distance - Earn 84 stars on Speed Zone PR Stunts
  • Sideways Always - Earn 60 stars on Drift Zone PR Stunts
  • A Zone of Danger - Earn 54 stars on Danger Sign PR Stunts

SUPERSTAR EXPLORER

• The Collector - Own 479 Cars
  • Wanderer - Discover 531 Roads
  • Beauty Pageant - Discover 12 Beauty Spots
  • Barnstormed - Discover 15 barns
  • Boarded Up - Smash 200 Bonus Boards

SUPERSTAR CREATOR

• High Bandwidth Router - Reach Blueprint Rank 5
  • Art House - Reach Design Rank 5
  • The Tinkerer - Reach Tuner Rank 5
  • Snapper - Reach Photo Rank 5

STORY SUPERSTAR

• The Magnate - Earn 2,000,000 CR from Horizon Businesses (starts from zero)
  • Yarn Spinner - Complete 100 Story Chapters
  • Story Star - Earn 300 Stars in Horizon Story Chapters
  • Story Collector - Unlock 10 Horizon Stories and Businesses

ADVENTURE SUPERSTAR

• Ranked Teams - Get Ranked in Team Adventure Racing
  • Ranked Games - Get Ranked in Online Adventure Games
  • Ranked FFA - Get Ranked in Free -For -All Racing
  • Ranked Up - Reach League 10 in any Online Adventure
3 Likes

sounds interesting, but I’ve already completed all events, pr stunts and discovered all roads. so I guess nothing more to do for me :frowning:

2 Likes

More “chores” to do?

11 Likes

Just another “live service” feature which is only a checklist and comes way too late.
Already tracked stats are getting visualized - yeah

7 Likes

2 Likes

And what’s the point of it? I watched the stream but didn’t notice what I get. Cars would be great. Or is it some kind of leaderboard?

1 Like

I think it adds “Flair” to your gamertag… There is an option at the bottom of the screen shot “X Choose Gamertag Flair” So I assume it gives you something like the VIP crown where you can add a little extra zest to your name…

Sincerely,
Jadigafer7, Superstar Explorer

7 Likes

LOL. OK…

If u did all there is one could possibly do, it doesn’t mean u would automatically have all cards “visualized” as completed. There are still some that would need some completion.
In Fact: You don’t even have to (compulsively) go into that Menu…, Just Play the Game as u would normally…, unless it gives u gratification to give it top priority

Very very curious how much i’ve already completed. Just about to pass 2100 hours played. I have my fingers crossed its ALL gold plate completed lol

1 Like

I hope they will not incorporate this system into the Festival Playlist in the future.

I should be lit up like a Christmas Tree the amount of time I’ve played the game.

3 Likes

So, will we need to have a minimum of 37 pieces of flair? lol

5 Likes

2 Likes

@luckeydoug1 That is great. Me thinks PG is trolling again… subtle reference to star card and playlist “requirements”? Who here is a Joanna or a Brian? PG you guys are toooooooo funny. I love it! If they only had put 37 objectives for the Star Card (they only have 31 objectives). Star Card explanation in Live Stream: Forza Horizon 4 | Update 10 Live Stream - YouTube

Stan, Chotchkie’s Manager : We need to talk about your flair.
Joanna : Really? I… I have fifteen pieces on. I, also…
Stan, Chotchkie’s Manager : Well, okay. Fifteen is the minimum, okay?
Joanna : Okay.
Stan, Chotchkie’s Manager : Now, you know it’s up to you whether or not you want to just do the bare minimum. Or… well, like Brian, for example, has thirty seven pieces of flair, okay. And a terrific smile.
Joanna : Okay. So you… you want me to wear more?
Stan, Chotchkie’s Manager : Look. Joanna.
Joanna : Yeah.
Stan, Chotchkie’s Manager : People can get a cheeseburger anywhere, okay? They come to Chotchkie’s for the atmosphere and the attitude. Okay? That’s what the flair’s about. It’s about fun.
Joanna : Yeah. Okay. So more then, yeah?
Stan, Chotchkie’s Manager : Look, we want you to express yourself, okay? Now if you feel that the bare minimum is enough, then okay. But some people choose to wear more and we encourage that, okay? You do want to express yourself, don’t you?
Joanna : Yeah, yeah.
Stan, Chotchkie’s Manager : Okay. Great. Great. That’s all I ask.

3 Likes

The really devastating part of all of this is I can only wear ONE piece of Flair at a time. I want all 7 (6 star card flairs and my ultimate edition crown)! I don’t want to be Joanna. I want to be Brian. I want to EXPRESS myself. I mean I can drive a car in any racing game, okay? I come to Forza Horizon 4 for the atmosphere and the attitude. Okay? That’s what the flair’s about. It’s about fun.

Flair

6 Likes

I agree!

If they’re going to give us this flair stuff, it would be a lot more fun if we could display all of our flair at once.

4 Likes

Congrats, PowerSauce24131. You got the reference!

btw, I don’t need 37 pieces of flair to express myself…

1 Like

:wink:

Movie is a classic!

2 Likes