Spring Showcase is Impossible

You basically just need to have a perfect race and really make the last corner good. I got it on the first try but I been playing for a long time. Try turning of traction control and stability control off because the car really likes to spin of the dirt.

It is not impossible. I got it on the first try and I had TC and SC off and maybe that is the secret.

Its not impossible because I got it on the first try. Try turning of TC and SC

Super easy barley a inconvenience and so much fun especially the last one no placement just pure point a to point b

I was finally able to beat it not by changing difficulty but by turning off ABS, TC and SC and then like someone else said, drive like a rally driver. don’t always go on the road, if you are between checkpoints, do some off-roading. especially on that last corner. I did this and I was able to beat the Blue motorbike by two bike lengths.

1 Like

I was hit by the jet in the jet showcase and by the troop transport in the Warthog showcase, in the final jump a couple checkpoints before the end. Spun me out midair, cost me a good few seconds. Not that it mattered. The countdown went to 0, 2 seconds later I crossed the finish line, the game accepted that as completion anyway.

Its the same with me, I easily beat every other one on the first try but ive done spring about 15 times now and I get 2nd every time, I even hit every thing perfect every turn every straight missed all the mud ponds and took a couple shortcuts here and there and I still go 2nd by a tenth of a second every time. Im almost positive it is impossible to complete in 1st place unless my difficulty got raised a lot.

I do not know about the motor bikes, but the winter one is rigged. The train is getting faster when I am on the same exact difficulties. First it was 3:14, then it was 3:12, and on the third it was 3:10. I quit trying after that.

For the Spring Showcase event with Ford Fiesta RC and the Motocross bikes, depending on the level of difficulty, you have to make it to the finish based on the timing. The event seems scripted, but the timing is what matters.

Here’s a video showing it. It took two tries for me. Remember, around the 1:40 mark in the video, floor it. Even though the race line shows red for breaking, floor it! That’s the point which makes the most difference.

Motocross Spring Showcase event

1 Like

Or you could try that : Reddit - Dive into anything
It works with the Focus too : Reddit - Dive into anything

i think u gotta make shortcuts while still hitting checkpoints like the bikers if not theres no chance and the blue bike will pass u at the end no matter how good u corner