Spring #Forzathon Shop, Festival Playlist events and rewards through February 11

SPRING | SERIES 31

Starts February 4 at 6:30am Pacific
Ends February 11 at 6:30am Pacific

This is the fourth and closing season of Series 31.

The 1970 Honda S800 is this week’s exclusive reward car.

BARN FIND RUMOR: (Spoiler - repeat Spring find)

SUPER7 COMPLETION: 1970 Porsche #3 917 LH (previously available Exclusive model)

#FORZATHON SHOP (changes at 7:30am Pacific)

• 600 FP Car: 2008 Koenigsegg CCGT
  • 350 FP Car: 2016 Volvo Iron Knight
  • Clothing: Disco Chicken Suit
  • Clothing: Classic Top Hat
  • Wheelspins cost this series: 40 FP & 150 FP

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST

• 50% Spring Completion: 1991 Bentley Turbo R (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 80% Spring Completion: 2018 McLaren 600LT Coupe (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 50% Series Completion: Backstage Pass - see how it works here
  • 80% Series Completion: 1965 Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe

PHOTO CHALLENGE (3%)

#ROYALMILESPERHOUR - Take a photo of any Hypercar at Edinburgh Castle

• Reward: Super Wheelspin
  • Share a scenic photo with the hashtag on social media for a chance for your photo to be featured by Forza.

#FORZATHON

Earn 100 FP from the weekly challenge plus 10 per Daily, plus Bonus for all, double for owning the Lake Lodge

Weekly Challenge: (15%)
Must be done in sequence to count.

• Own and drive any Porsche
  • Win any 3 Road Racing Series Events with your Porsche
  • Drive a total of 26.2 miles in your Porsche
  • Win any 3 Dirt Racing Series Events with your Porsche

Daily Challenges: (1% each)
Each challenge is open for 72 hours from 6:30am Pacific of the start day.

• Win a Cross Country event
  • Win 2 Cross Country Circuit events
  • Earn 3 Awesome Air Skills
  • Earn 1 Ultimate Near Miss Skill
  • Earn 1 Lumberjack Skill
  • Earn 3 Ultimate Drift or E-Drift Skills
  • Earn a total of 75,000 Skill Score

SEASONAL EVENTS

The unique reward listed for seasonal championship events requires you to place 1st against at or above the Highly Skilled Drivatar difficulty setting; the Trial requires Unbeatable difficulty. As of Series 24 Playground Games rewards the car for all participants, win or lose.

The Trial Co-Op Championship: “Let’s Go Places” | Dirt Racing | (B700) Toyota

• Reward: 1974 Toyota Celica GT (previously available Exclusive model)

Seasonal Playground Games | Mortimer Gardens | (A800) Mercedes-Benz

• Reward: 2015 Mercedes-Benz #24 Tankpool24 Racing Truck
  • As of Series 24 you don’t have to win the event to earn the reward.

PR Stunt: Leap of Faith Danger Sign | 426.5 feet

PR Stunt: Peak Moor Speed Trap | 175.0 mph

PR Stunt: Sudmoss Speed Zone | 150.0 mph

Championship: “Strike” | Cross Country | (A800) Bowler

• Reward: Yellow Biker Jersey

Championship: “That 70s Championship” | Road Racing | (B700) 1970s

Championship: “Classic Collectibles” | Street Scene | (B700) Rare Classics

• Reward: 1931 Bentley 8-Liter

MONTHLY EVENTS

• Monthly Rivals: Chevy Corvette C8 at the Holyrood Park Circuit
  • Online Adventure: (requires 1 Qualifying race to get ranked)

Completing the monthly events applies their completion percentage to all four seasons in the Festival Playlist:
6% for Monthly Rivals
15% for Online Adventure Qualifying

2 Likes

At least you can get one part of Forzathon done in championship and part of the 26 mile drive in another championship. Was that soooo hard???

I didn’t think to check if it could be combo’d with the mainland championships. Oops!

Oh well.

A while back, when I was playing all the time, the opportunity to combo it with one of the championships would have been nice. But these days, I come into the new playlist on Thursdays after being away for 3 or 4 days, so I tend to think of the Forzathon as more of a warmup. And I’m less likely to bother with championships unless it’s got new content on it. I suppose there were Porches that qualified for the '70s championship, but I didn’t think to check.

Fairly enjoyable trial. It’s three courses with a heavy amount of dirt. I used a GT86 - not sure which tune - but I think there will be a lot of fun options.

Risk here is that people may not have Toyotas tuned for B. Four of my team were in the RWD rental car and they didn’t do well. Fortunately two of them quit before the end and we got a narrow 1250 - 1200 victory for 2-1 overall.

Final trial of the series and my grip pick was also my undoing on last race, but who really cares.
So B 700 dirt racing with Toyotas, first race and my team used my grip to help them make their turns, with that I just run out of time to catch first placed drivatar, so 2nd place. As a team we lost big time.
Second race and I was able to run away at the start and that secured an easy win for me, rest of the team also somehow managed a bit better places to secure a team win.
Last race starting with somebody trying hard to push me off the road, continued with some “leaning” in corners. So with my grip tune I could only catch the front two players, but couldn’t pass … maybe for the best as they did love loads of contact … 3rd for me and win for team.
Toyota Hilux AT38, tune - 619 411 920

That out of the way, it was time to do solo championships and I started with A 800 cross country racing in Bowler(S), plenty cars to choose from … lol :slight_smile:
Bowler EXR-S, tune - 120 303 908

Next to B 700 road racing with cars from '70 and since I haven’t used it, it was time to try TR7. Main reason was, it is topless :slight_smile:
Triumph TR7 Roadster, tune - 151 262 337

Finished with B 700 street racing with rare classic cars and one caught my eye pretty fast … being topless :slight_smile:
Ferrari 250 California, tune - 531 517 867

Time for PR stunts and as always used: Koenigsegg Agera RS, tune - 167 849 655 for danger sign and speed trap, speed zone done with McLaren Senna, tune - 176 256 116.

Weekly forzathon car is one from Porsche fleet, I went for something that’s nice to drive, so S1 900 Porsche Cayman GT4, tune - 120 332 373, used my custom short road race blueprint at Derwent Reservoir Sprint, code - 941 043 519, did The Goliath for the millage, finished with custom short dirt race at Derwent Water Trail, code - 764 612 023.

Finishing pic

There are also tunes that I shared, for other cars that can be used, feel free to try them.

So hope this can be of any help to somebody, take care and have fun, bb

1 Like

Everyone - you may want to queue up ‘Is that a Supra!?’ as a quick chat for this Trial… nothing but Supra as far as the eye can see. My lonesome '95 MR2 was a pleasant surprise for handling in the dirt.

4 Likes

I saw the same thing. I showed up with my rusty Corolla and was surrounded by shiny Supras.

Ran the GT86 first time, but, 95 MR2 is just so much more fun in the trial

Was there some discount on FH4 lately? I have never seen so many people in untuned/rental cars. I think I have dropped from at least half of lobbies I was in. I’m not gonna carry 5 people to win the trial.
Not to mention slingshoting AI.
IMO this Trial is even worse than that S1 CC with rally monster from many months ago.

3 Likes

follow up → in Autoshow there is only AT37, AT38, Baja and Supra. In Auction House cheapest car is Celica which sells for over 1mil. No suprise that all of that low ranks are using rental. That was just bad choice to make it dirt event.
Last week C-class was ok even in rental. Can’t tell if it was more case of low power car or half of the tracks being tarmac. I guess both.

What would a 4-wheel bike look like? There’s a good chance it’d be a Honda S800. Even my avatar is too big for the car.

Drives well but I wish I could remove the bumpers.

The Trial - So I’m not sure what’s up. I used a tune from another Trial that did well. The tune feels good but not great. But it blew away the AI…and my team. On the first track, Ambleside, I was half a lap ahead of the AI…and all my teammates were dead last, including a 6-star. The other two tracks it took handily but we barely won on points. It has good acceleration, gets to the front fast, and holds a nice controlled slide in gravel.
1974 Toyota Corolla SR5 Tune: Trial Winner

PGG - Ok, so I am the guy who loves bringing limos to these events. do you know how badly I wanted to show up in a Unimog? lol. But for the sake of people who actually want to win these events, I did not. The X-Class is a good platform. I have a 900 tune for it that’s great, and the 800 which is pretty good. It is set up more for dirt than CC but it did well. A little too much momentum for when smaller cars make quicker turns, but if you can anticipate, it can chase them all down. Just watch out for trees.
2018 Mercedes X-Class Tune: 700 118 498 “Dirty Boy”

Strike - So I debated over all the options before selecting the Bowler. I might go back later and try the Bowler. lol. Not much room for tuning. I went traction/control and in retrospect, I should have put more in power. I still run auto so that also hinders me. Took 2nd in the first race, 1st place beat me by a ton. Took 1st in the last two. Holds well, drives well, but nothing to rave about. Might retune it and see how that turns out.
2012 Bowler EXR S

70’s - So many choices. I could run this event 10 times easily. Had a BMW 2002, a Corolla SR5, and the Datsun all ready to go. Had used the Toyota already so I chose the Datsun. Good acceleration, gets out front quickly. Pulls well going uphill even, passed the front runners on that stretch in the circuit. Has a bit of understeer at speed that I need to try to tune out. Could accommodate, but I will see if I can make it better.
1970 Datsun 510

Classic - I wanted to run a convertible and chose the 550A though there are plenty of good choices. Getting the right options and staying under the numbers was a little tricky. In the end, it has good acceleration, but the back end is loose. I could add downforce but the top end is a little weak, so I’m not sure about losing my top speed.
1955 Porsche 550A Spyder

PR Stunts
Speed Trap - Ferrari 599XX Evo
Speed Zone - Ferrari 599XX Evo
Danger Sign - Maserati Tipo 61

Hello one and all,

Cars/tunes/suggestions for some of this weeks seasonal for those that find such useful. All tunes are my own, unless otherwise noted, all shared by myself (or others). ~ tune name / share code. If you use anything offered here, and you like it/it was useful to you, please don’t forget to leave a like.

Online:

Just the Trial for now.

**Trial: “Let’s Go Places” | Dirt Racing | (B700) Toyota
**Car used: 1974 Toyota Corolla SR5 (HTF)
**Tune: B700 Dirt / 138 611 791

Yes, it is HTF, and checking the AH tells me you can get it, but not on the cheap side, around the 3~4 mil mark, there is very few for sale, not sure how this works for price stability. So HTF must be why it is not common in the Trial, I also saw only a sea of ‘OMG it’s a Supra’ too. I say ‘why’ because it is faster than the '98 Supra, at least the tuned versions I came across, not to mention, faster at launch, and faster acceleration, as such, A.I. no issue (and funny, they had more variety than the teammates), teammates also, no problem. Unfortunately I had teammates (all the ones who got near me) who had to be first at all costs, and played games to stop clean passes, and tag to try and kick you out of check points - no matter you can get the little Corolla around them all.
Also a rant - for new players, there is very little choice in this Trial (3 choices), with the cheapest autoshow choice at 55,000, and it still needs to be tuned to qualify - the Supra is 250,000, yes I know ‘rental’, but this does not remove the fact there is little choice, it just adds to that point.
Tune is AWD, rally tires, supercharged, no bumpers, no aero.

PR Stunts:

• Sudmoss Speed Zone, 2018 McLaren Senna - ‘New S2 Road Race’ (111 960 179) by Don Joewon Song, had few goes due to misjudging the corners, I feel but can not recall, successful run may have included rewind,
  • Peak Moor Speed Trap, 2018 McLaren Senna - ‘New S2 Road Race’ (111 960 179) by Don Joewon Song, one run, success, no rewind,
  • Leap of Faith Danger Sign, 2019 Rimac Concept Two - ‘PR Stunt Rally’ (120 633 544), three runs, didn’t get enough speed on first two, you need to come off the ramp so as to land on the road as best as possible, I backed up from the ramp to I hit the wall, run straight run onto the ramp was enough, rewind was used to return to start for next attempt.

Solo championships - Raced against Expert, Steering: Simulation, ABS: on, Traction/Stability: Off, Gearbox: Auto.

Have only done two of the three, and both in the same car - same car was not needed, could have changed, just did not - so as to complete weekly (or some of it, do in order given if wishing to do same) at same time -
**Championship: “That 70s Championship” | Road Racing | (B700) 1970s
PLUS
**Championship: “Classic Collectibles” | Street Scene | (B700) Rare Classics
BOTH
**Car used: 1973 Porsche 911 Carrera RS (Autoshow 200,000 Cr)
**Tune: B700 Sport RWD / 164 584 525

Of the two events, the first, 70’s, was the harder one, I guess due to the A.i. having more ‘choice’ (if this is a thing), in the end, for both events it was just a matter of running them down and passing, better leads were achieved in the Classics event over the 70’s event. Car/tune is RWD, it is a 911 rear engined RWD, this means while car/tune is stable, abrupt throttle changes (especially in corners or when weaving between opponents) and/or abrupt braking will swing the tail out, keep everything smooth, take your time and choose your moment when passing, and all will be good. Tune is RWD, sports tires, no/stock only aero.

Have fun.

Hello again,

Cars/tunes/suggestions for this weeks seasonal for those that find such useful. All tunes are my own, unless otherwise noted, all shared by myself (or others). ~ tune name / share code. If you use anything offered here, and you like it/it was useful to you, please don’t forget to leave a like.

Online:

**Seasonal Playground Games | Mortimer Gardens | (A800) Mercedes-Benz
**Car used: 1990 MB 190E 2.5-16 Evolution ii (Autoshow 150,000 Cr)
**Tune: A800 Games / 108 049 266

At this point, anyone leaving the Games early at this point due to losing, are for the most part idiots, I say most as there is plenty of clues things have changed, firstly “came 2nd in games” (or some such) appears win or lose, secondly, less and less people quit out, especially notable in situations where winning is not probable… Yet, still my whole team quit (I guess lag out or kicked is possible, but half at once in the first event, I don’t think so). So, lucky old me on my lonesome (1 v 6), I am guessing my opponents didn’t think losing infected was going to be a thing, yeah I do think in the end some of them realized avoiding me was making the session longer and tried to be tagged, but their other teammates kept ‘helping’ them - anyway, 1 vs 6, all six infected by last two seconds ~ now trying to get tagged is one thing, 6 vs 1, not been able to tag just one car is another matter - I did not think I would manage it, I just wanted to see how long, and how many ‘nice driving’ wise cracks I could make - turns out, can last over three minutes to the timer runs down - ‘nice driving’ indeed. Tune is has very good speed once going, is very agile ~ AWD, rally tires, stock aero.

Solo championships - Raced against Expert, Steering: Simulation, ABS: on, Traction/Stability: Off, Gearbox: Auto.

**Championship: “Strike” | Cross Country | (A800) Bowler
**Car used: 2012 Bowler Exr S (Autoshow 200,000 Cr)
**Tune: ‘A800 CC Racing’ (109 300 967) by Waznewz

Never liked this car, didn’t feel like tuning it, since never use it due to this, so downloaded a tune instead. Tune by Waznews did the job, easy to drive, no surprises, easy win but for the race with all the fences (forget the name), where the A.I. have an advantage if you are leading - by not smashing things because you did it, or just phasing through if roughly a car length and a half behind you (you can hear when they smash things, or do not).

Enjoy your day.

Out of curiosity I did try few other Toyotas for trial - comparison is based on my driving.
To start off, Celica '74 and Corolla '74 performed more or less the same, so I didn’t push much into others, just picked Hilux and Supra '98 (very limited in terms of tuning)
So first race and Hilux has best lap time, 1 second per lap slower is Celica '74 and 4 seconds per lap slower is Supra '98.
Second race and its a tie between Hilux and Celica '74 for best time, Supra '98 came in 5 seconds later.
Last circuit and Celica '74 got best time followed by 1 second per lap slower Hilux and 2 seconds per lap slower Supra '98.

What’s all this you ask … a plea for people to bring something else into trial, then Supra '98.
Also its a team effort, so don’t crash, ram, … other player cars … please.

PS
All tunes shared. Hilux is on stock offroad tires, Celica and Corolla on rally, Supra on stock.

2 Likes

Your efforts will be futile, sadly. In the minds of children, Supra wins everything.

It’s a shame because Toyota has lots of good cars for the job, but… Supra.

I don’t think this is the reason in fairness - otherwise they’d be turning up with tuned Supras. The issue is the one Ziperr has identified. A lot of new players won’t have any Toyotas at all and, even if they go to the Autoshow to try and buy one, they will see that they only have a choice of a couple of low PI trucks or the 98 Supra. As it happens, tuned versions of the trucks would be much better but a novice isn’t going to know that.

As often, the issue is not enough thought going into the event. The rental car for a dirt event should never be RWD as the player base isn’t skilled enough to handle it. If PGG want to do a Toyota event then it really needs to be on road, unless they change the rental car and start putting tuned one in there.

Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events - Spring - Until 11/02/2021 - SERIES 31
For players who need help: Percents,Tunes and Rewards:
50% Spring: BENTLEY TURBO R 1991
80% Spring: FORMULA DRIFT #64 NISSAN 370Z 2018
50% Series 31: BACKSTAGE PASS
80% Series 31: Shelby Daytona

Photo / Picture: Percents,Tunes and Rewards - Spring

Photo / Picture: Rewards
Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events - Rewards - Until 11/02/2021 ** SERIES 31 ** Spring

Share Codes: Pause Menu, Event Activations, or Creative Hub.
You can use this code to get to a specific Event Blueprint quickly, and easily.
Share Code: Garage → Designs & Paints → Find New Designs → Search
Share Code: Garage → Upgrades & Tunes → Find → Search

A) Photo Challenge: #ROYALMILESPERHOUR
Any Hypercar at Edinburgh Castle
Reward: Super Wheelspin

B) Forzathon Weekly: Stuttgart´s Heraldry
Code Tune PORSCHE 911 TURBO 3.3 1982:… 132 480 817

Forzathon - chapter 2: Win any 3 Road Racing Series Events with your Porsche in 7 seconds
Code Share:… 137 245 905

Forzathon - chapter 4: Win any 3 Dirt Racing Series Events with your Porsche in 7 seconds
Code Share:… 121 685 717

D) The Trial Co-Op Championship: Let’s Go Places
Reward: Toyota Celica GT 1974
Code Tune TOYOTA CELICA GT-FOUR ST205 1994:… 144 097 484

E) Playground Games Autumn
Reward: Mercedes-Benz #24 Tankpool24 Racing Truck 2015
New this season: You don’t have to win the event to earn the reward.
Code Tune MERCEDES BENZ X-CLASS 2018:… 379 030 038

F) Danger Sign: Leap of Faith
Code Tune MOSLER MT900S 2010:… 308 569 021

G) Speed Trap: Peak Moor

H) Speed Zone: Sudmoss

I) Championship: Strike
Reward: Yellow Biker Jersey
Code Tune BROWLER EXR S 2012:… 601 160 559

J) Championship: That 70s Championship
Reward: Honda S800 1970
Code Tune TRIUMPH TR7 ROADSTER 1979:… 149 479 473

K) Championship: Classic Collectibles
Reward: Bentley 8-Liter 1931
Code Tune LAMBORGHINI MIURA P400 1967:… 156 639 314

*** UPDATE *** SPRING
FORZA HORIZON 4: SUPER 7 - SPRING
Porsche #3 917 LH 1970 is available for completing the Super7 this week.

WangKeRui,

Well done in the PGG. I had one situation somewhat similar. It was at Mudkicker’s which is not my favorite. Was 6 on 1 and I was able to win Virus. I forget what car I was in, have a screencap of it I am sure. Also had the highest time in King, but we were all playing around then since it is literally impossible to win with only 1 person. I love an upset. lol

Thanks!

Yeah I also had the most time in King (last event), but not sure how much they were trying, well some were, but not sure for all - certainly would have been quicker if they got it off me however - but yes, king is impossible to win if out numbered - well it should be, no excuses if you out number the other team and do not win.

• edit, should add FYI - one my opponents was using a Unimog, and it seemed to be working quite well for them, and not disadvantageous to the team.