SpeedDemon Tuning - C500 Acura Integra and A700 Cayman GT4 now up

Hey y’all, I wanted to do this for FH3 but never got around to it. Whenever i’m not painting, i’m usually working on tune setups for either circuit, drag, or drift events. I will go ahead and say I’m not as fast as most of the top drivers on Forza nor are my tunes are leaderboard-based, but they do well in some cases. If you happen to use any of my setups and have any concerns with it, please feel free to leave a response below.

What i use: Xbox One Controller (revised) with default deadzones

Current tune lineup
( ) - denotes filename

• D350 Honda CRX (No aero grip) - non aero grip tune setup for Hot Hatch Genesis homologation

• P949 Chevrolet Corvette Daytona Prototype (Full aero grip) - Max aero grip tune that i made for the “Running Hardcore” rivals event, was sitting in top 50 but now just outside by 2 spots, does very well on corner-based tracks rather top end tracks like Daytona; Daytona track version coming soon

• S780 McLaren M2B (S780 circuit) - circuit tune made for Open-Wheel Legend homologation, handles very well but will loose traction if too heavy on accelerator exiting corner (if running TCS off), TCS is perferred

• C500 Acura Integra Type-R (C500 grip) - non aero grip made for the Sport Compact Icons division; one of my favorites so far, the thing handles great around tracks like Laguna Seca and has enough power to get the job done

• A700 Porsche Cayman GT4 (A700 grip aero) - full aero grip made for A-class hopper lobbies; Started out as a request, but after some time fine tuning, i managed to get this setup up to my liking, tested on Maple Valley and Watkins Glen and did very well

Hey man your tunes seem nice, you should try to build cars that can be used in online lobby’s that are currently out. For example the A class hoppers are probably the most popular so go hang out in those hoppers for a while and see what cars are popular and most competitive and try and make tunes that are competitive. Currently I usually use the Porsche Cayman GT-4 but it often lacks acceleration with my tune so if you can solve that and keep it stable enough ill definitely use it and recommend people I play with to do the same

I appreciate your comment, the reason i was only doing homologation setups for the time being was because i’m working on the career atm and if a tune that i worked on is well enough for me to use, then it should do well for others (and i’m a perfectionist when it comes to tuning, I won’t share it until it’s up to my standards). I also took the time to work on a Cayman GT4 setup for you test out, just look for my gamertag when searching for tunes, hope it’s up to your liking.

On a side note, 2 more tunes are up

• C500 Acura Integra Type-R (C500 grip) - non aero grip made for the Sport Compact Icons division; one of my favorites so far, the thing handles great around tracks like Laguna Seca and has enough power to get the job done. Also it’s a guaranteed top 20 setup, as some of the times i placed down were within top 30 of the Sport Compact Icon division

• A700 Porsche Cayman GT4 (A700 grip aero) - full aero grip made for A-class hopper lobbies; Started out as a request, but after some time fine tuning, i managed to get this setup up to my liking, tested on Maple Valley and Watkins Glen and did very well