Specialty Dealer is repeating

Why is that the dealer to get all of the locked cars in this game is just re-posting the same crap cars over and over?
Ive seen this stupid mugen crx and s14 zenki 10 times already! Ive been trying to get a few simple locked cars since day 1 and the crates dont have it and run you alot of money for a useless car you dont want, forzathon seems to last almost 365 days (dramatization) and this dealer is just cycling the same cars over and over… locked cars also dont appear on the auction so whats up? Im losing interest in the game quickly.

2 Likes

The whole thing seemed rather dramatic

3 Likes

Already flogged to death in the specialty dealer thread
Why start a new one

3 Likes

Almost as annoying as people who start a new thread when there is an existing discussion in this forum:

7 Likes

10 times already? Would love to go fishing with you.

2 Likes

what, you guys dont like my dramatic writing style? lol i know there are other threads but they are all over the place and dont address the constant repeat of the same cars.

I’d imagine in a day or so, you’ll be searching for this thread and it’ll be moved in to the linked SD thread above, which apparently you’ve never read cause complaining about repeats is ALL it’s about lately.

2 Likes