Soundtrack, letters on tires, Renault Twingo from the 90's and working pitcrews in FM6?

Hey guys,

as you can see above these 4 questions are important for me:

• What kind of OST will FM6 have? I hope it won’t be as the FM5 OST was… It was just boring, wasn’t it? I hopfe for a OST like FM4 oder FH2 has. So I’m waiting for mor info on that?

• Will we see letters or logos on tires this time like real racing cars have it? Waited for it since FM1.

• Will there be a classic Renault Twingo from the 90’s?

• Will we see working pitcrews this time?

Thanks in advance if someone can and want answer these questions.

Greetz

Mech

In order:

• Too early to know

• Too early to know

• I doubt it.

-Too early to know.

Post requests in the relevant threads, saves cluttering the forums :slight_smile:

How you surely can read: these are not suggestiones, these are questions and there’s no thread for “put all your questions here” :wink:

Your original post:

Hey guys,

as you can see above these 4 questions are important for me:

• What kind of OST will FM6 have? I hope it won’t be as the FM5 OST was… It was just boring, wasn’t it? I hopfe for a OST like FM4 oder FH2 has. So I’m waiting for mor info on that?

• Will we see letters or logos on tires this time like real racing cars have it? Waited for it since FM1.

• Will there be a classic Renault Twingo from the 90’s?

• Will we see working pitcrews this time?

Thanks in advance if someone can and want answer these questions.

Greetz

Mech

The first question isn’t a suggestion, granted.

However, the second, third, and fourth are definitely worded like back-hand requests.

The fact you’ve “waited since FM1” for “real letters or logos on tires” would lead us to suggest that you are here to ask for them, after all, they are “important to you”.
The fact you are asking for a specific car (which is, let’s face it, far from being asked for), again, suggests that you are wanting it in the game.
Again, you want pit crews. Same story as above.

I maintain what I said. Put your ideas in the relevant threads, because I’m pretty sure you’re asking for them, not simply asking if they’ll be there.

Features wishlist
Car Wishlist

2 Likes

Why even bother answering the guy? Your reply doesn’t give you a good look.

Geez and folk wonder why the forums are getting quieter and people don’t stay around.

2 Likes

I’ve just asked some questions, not more and not less. So everyone here who has questions of features he/she maybe wants in the game should post in the suggestions threads? Beacuse I’ve read a lotta questions threads here there you can read it like -if you want!- as a suggestion. The questions the community has and I have are for me questions that I’m looking forward to be answered and not suggestions.

So I see no point in this discussion from your side, sorry.

If you don’t want or can’t answer any or my questions so just let them be questions. The other side is that what you’re posting here with these answers hast nothing to do with my questions and this topic (“suggestions”, sorry lol)…

Yeah, if you say so, whatever… For me these are questions and it doesn’t matter if I want the features of them or not so don’t waste your time here.

@ hillcrest34: with the pitcrews I agree with you.

For information with the 90’s Twingo: it was on of the famousest cars here in Europe and in FM 4 theres was the newer, uglier version of it. So maybe there could be a change that the more famous first Twingo model could be in?

• Maybe, a slim maybe though
  • Highly doubt it
  • Highly doubt it
  • Unsure, honestly not expecting it but its going to be pretty poor showing if there aren’t pit crews

If this is a running FAQ (in B4 Lock, or being told to search or google or otherwise treated like an idiot for being interested):

I had some questions about leaderboards and how customizable they will be. To be able to filter and sort well, pretty much everything, would add a tremendous amount of playability and make up for a lot of things that we may have desired.

If we are not allowed to ask questions in the Forza Forums, does anyone know where to access that info? Maybe I should try GAF? Ok that was a joke. LOL lets try to lighten up.

Hehe, that was a good one :smiley:

I just don’t get how someone like Mech can ask a few simple questions and then get a reply like that, as said above people need to chill out, it’s a forum a place to ask questions.

1 Like

I want the Forza 3 and especially Forza 4 style soundtrack back. Racing should have this chill, but engaging Music. Forza 5’s Music was like I was always fighting in a Battle, which I see the point of having, but I’m not pushing the limits and breaking sweat all the time.

Agreed. It would be great if Xbox One could just get compatibility with external devices such as Ipods. That way, we could have our own soundtrack in-game…

I always turn the sound track off. I don’t want to be bothered by music as I’m driving. I see why people do but for me it’s a distraction.

I always like good music while I’m driving in games and in reality.

The problem with letters on tires I see is this: in reality most racing cars have a logo or letters on tires. An it looks just great when the tires are moving or when yoou see a slow replay. For me it’s one of the greatest features GT has. It feels just more realistic with features like that.

It’s the same with a working pitcrew and team members in the pits. It makes everything more realistic and more alive.

@Mech 77:

I’ve been re-reading this thread.

Regarding my post. I stand by my first post, but my second one I apologise for. I was way too argumentative and there was no need for it.

I’ve been having personal health problems with a few “concerning” things popping up, things I won’t go into, and I guess that has kinda made me more uptight than normal.

In short, I apologise for what I said, I meant nothing by it. Please don’t assume this whole site is full of [insert word of choice], as it really isn’t. There are many incredibly helpful people around here - just me having a bad couple of weeks.

• DM

Don’t worry about it. Every one has a bad day sometimes. I’m very stressed the last weeks, too. We’re humans, not robots :slight_smile:

@Topic: I’m afraid racing cars won’t have letters on their tires because I’ve ssen a BMW race car with just black tires in this video: Forza Motorsport 6 : Video: Creative Director Dan Greenawalt mit weiteren Details zu Forza Motorsport 6 | xboxfront.de

But maybe the tires there are just black because the game isn’t finished right now - I hope so!

@Sp4nkn88:

Don’t worry, I have patience but just wanted to know if the features are in there or not.

this seems like a ruse wishlist.

2 Likes

I can understand how some people can become frustrated by threads like this popping up all the time clogging up the forums, as all the information released is already here for everyone to read. Also when all new information is released there are a few forum members who are always on the ball and update the rest of us straight away.

This is not a personal attack, I am not having a go at you as I understand what you are asking for is important to you as I have things that are important to me although a quick read through would have given you the answers, which unfortunately isn’t what you wanted as no one knows because we are yet to find out.

Have patience there is still a long way to go and what you want may be announced in the near future.

Ok, how I can see now tires on race cars are still only black and teh release gets closer. But there’s still some time left until release…