SORT OUT THE ONLINE SERVERS!!!!!!!!

Its like driving in the Matrix…Absolute shambles, I run 50mbps and only get problems on FORZA yes FORZA hello is anyone going to fix this or do i have to trade it in and buy Need for Speed LoL…
Frame rate drop, lagging, game chat gone, slowdown /speed up n cars flying! Dashboarded every 2 races/join multiplayer game broken…
Just cant play anymore and its my freinds aswell from many different countries…
Is Turn 10 still in buissness or have they closed up shop n gone home…
Ive spoken to Microsoft and they said “Turn 10 server issues” well its been 8 months and its only getting worse…
Come on there just muggin us off…we want answers…
Do you think its acceptable ? Come on Ladies n gents get on the bandwagon and get something done…

5 Likes

what Simmo said…

T10 fix this please!

3 Likes

I think this is a shambles, got reliability of a lidl Johnny… Come on turn 10 you don’t want to be put in the same class as lidl?.. Sort it out I’ve talked with Microsoft about the issues we have faced and they have said that they have been flooded with calls about network settings for people playing forza! And it’s not nothing to do with them.

All you do is close threads and tell us to talk to Microsoft! So what’s next? We sell the game? We move on? You bury your heads again until forza 6… You need to really have a think if you’ll even have a fan base for forza 6 at this rate.

3 Likes

I’ll post as many times as I need to until you get the idea! We are not happy!

1 Like

'ere 'ere

3 Likes

This has been said, time and time again with no word from T10 on the matter. So much for “we have the best fans and we take so much feedback from them”. What a crock.

2 Likes

Yep, absolutely rubbish at the moment. I came on here to see if I was the only one experiencing issues. Guess not!

1 Like

This is why i have reverted to playing COD ghosts…SORT IT OUT TURN 10 !!!

1 Like

I hate posting negative because I really do enjoy the game. Every one is right its getting very old!

2 Likes

4 Likes

The dashboarding can be quite disheartening. It would be awesome if we get in a lobby that we are happy with that we get to stay there.

2 Likes

I don’t understand the need for these threads every day. Snowowl has already posted it’s not the game and probably your (the individual affected) internet connection. I mean all games have minor. Non game-changing problems.

/sarcasm…this game is a bad joke gone horribly wrong.

2 Likes

I actually lol’d…Snowowl trying to defend this damn game to the death.

1 Like

4 Likes

T10 please fix this.

1 Like

B Wald makes a brilliant, inpired comment. Unfortunately, all anyone hears is a distorted blurt of robot-voice.

4 Likes