Some questions

After some hours playing the demo, i have some questions about the final release…

1. Is there any way to change traffic? i have always driven by the right side of the road so now i crash every car i see -.-"
  2. There will be spanish and other voice acting? i dont really dislike to read subtitles but in a racing game is not confortable to read while you are driving…

Thanks a lot :smiley:

1. No. Australians drive on the left. It’s just something you’ll have to learn to live with. People from Australia, UK and other countries have had to deal with driving on the right (wrong :wink: ) side of the road in practically every other game. Now it’s payback time. :slight_smile:
  2. I don’t know on this one. It’s something the PTB will have to answer accurately. Is listening/understanding English not a strong point of yours? Your typed English is good, based on your comment.

Wow, look at all the red :smiley: lol I know left hand traffic was first, dating back to ancient times I think.

Joking aside, traffic options would be nice (such as population), but I don’t think the traffic should switch to right hand.

Forza 6 had a lot of voiced languages, so I wouldnt be surprised seeing a lot in Horizon 3, but I dont know.

Continuing in a jokey manner - just because it’s popular doesn’t make it right, although in this case it actually does :smiley:
Also, everyone knows that red means danger or evil. :wink:

But yeah I agree that it shouldn’t be changed. It should be accurate to whatever country the game is set in. I wouldn’t want or expect a US based game to change to the left hand side.

Nah, the driving side there wont be a problem, some crashes… one or two hours wishing to erase australia from the map (just kidding :P) and ill get used to the left side… i hope i wont do it with my car…

About the language, yeah, i understand english without problems, specially reading… but i dont really love listening without subtitles, because my mind is so fucking sloooooow processing it xD so i will be reading subtitles instead of driving… and after some crashes i will have to restart the race xD besides, scott tyler is not the same after 2 Horizon games with spanish voice… i was just like a friend to me ;_;

anyway, thanks for the answers

Given that I live in the US, driving on the left-hand side will take some getting used to. But I’m sure I’ll adapt in time, though I may have to keep damage off at first because I’ll probably have some head-on collisions early on.