Okay folks, it is my first time to post my ideas here. So, I’ve been playing FM7 and FH4 for a long time. Lastly I heard the producers not gonna held a new title for the series. They have been focusing on current games instead of making new ones. It is okay. Several updates came up, folks behind the titles improving FM7 and FH4 but hell suddenly I realize that all those updates are nothing! Literally nothing at all!
Okay, I’m not expecting big changes for FH4 because it is totally arcade and fun racing game but FM7?.. I didn’t dug out the whole forums about what I’m gonna suggest here. Maybe devs working on it maybe not but I will write it anyway.
- It is really good to putting race rules on online mode. How about putting these rules on single player as well?
- Functioning headlights and headlight flashers. I don’t want to race while my headlights on during bright day race.
- Racing series regulations. You don’t have to buy some specific racing licenses but you can do pre-regulations without troubling licenses. So we can create our single player races easily. I’m not gonna advertise another racing games here but one of the other serious sim racing title doing it very accurate.
- Career mode is… dull. No soul, no deep impact. This game’s only purpose is earning credits, buying expensive cars that’s all. If I create single player races for like 4h long and if I do that every day within a week I can make millions easily. (I have got VIP account)
- Pit stops. Guys cmon… It is so silly… Give us proper pit stops with proper animations.
- Racing engineer and spotter. Communication with them during the race.
- Proper racing team management.
- I’m playing this game on Sim Damage and Tyre Wear but it is not sim at all.
- Advanced Settings on Free Play is complete mess. It is not glitched but it is lack of options for proper race setups.
- Weather conditions there but weather setups not there.
- AI just driving like F&F driver. Even I put 0 aggression they still acting like a fool, diving inside line while I’m on attacking position.
- You guys implemented multi-class racing but forget to put settings about who is higher class and who is lower class. Slower packs still blocking the racing line.
- Blue flag… Please put blue flag rule.
- Pace car. If somebody hit hard, let the safety car out and pace the whole pack again.
- Tire puncture. This is the natural thing in racing.
- Mechanical failures. If you push hard you’ll face the coincidences.
This is all for now.