So... Now that I am Tier 9

Has there been any word on what the Tier 9 reward car will be? I get $500K weekly in FM5, FM6, and FH2. $50K in FM$ and FH1. Thanks Turn 10. Appreciate the rewards.

There is no Tier 9 reward car, perhaps they might have one in the future but as of right now, there is no such car.

That’s very disappointing, Turn 10 are really dropping the ball this year.

Turn10 has not dropped the ball. The game is not fully released yet. I expect a Tier 9 update at launch or shortly thereafter. Till then I am good with the 12 reward cars, 25 million starter ctrdits, weekly $500K in FM5 and FH2, and weekly $50K in FM4 and FH. If nothing is said soon after I am still good with just those rewards.

You could not be Tier 9 before playing FM6 so there cannot be a car for it.

Has there been any word on what the Tier 9 reward car will be? I get $500K weekly in FM5, FM6, and FH2. $50K in F MS and FH1. Thanks Turn 10. Appreciate the rewards.

Are you seeing Level 9 in the badge section? Or are you still seeing level 8? Thanks

You are lucky as I have 25+ Driver Awards yet to show and I have already paid for my 5 dlc and I am 280 short of Tier 9…They are not showing up as yet…Why I know not why and my Forza Awards are still at Tier 8 not 9 unless I am wrong in my calculations!

Updated 14/09/15 by poster!

The Audi etron was the top tier reward car. I hardly call this dropping the ball. 12 cars awarded. 20mil credits to start the game , oh the horror.

At Bernie: I think because the game hasn’t launched yet- there are some issues. My gamer score hasn’t counted nor my dlc. I wouldn’t worry about it. I’m sure it will work out toward the end of the week or sooner.

1 Like

I had thought this too about the gamer score/dlc. I can wait as I am flush with everything in game but Tier 9 would be nice to achieve sooner rather than later! I am greedy!!!

Even if turn 10 bring a game with 2500 cars. There will be always haters here. Hard to take something serious if it was no sarcasm

You can make the 50k you get over tier 8 doing a single race with credit boosts. GS and DLC haven’t unlocked for Turn 10 members either so it’s obviously not working yet. However somebody claimed yesterday he got some achievements but not all of them. But considering Turn 10 staff I’d say he is lying.